George Russell; Stunning.

Will warn that this could be triggering if you have any kind of body/food related issues or eating disorders, so please view this as a content warning. I hope this doesn't upset anyone. If people are upset by this, I will take it down and rewrite it.

I promised myself for new year I'd lose weight or be healthier, but so far I've spent an entire day just eating Jaffa cakes.

The description is how I look at my body, and I'm working on it slowly, but I'm doing it as healthily as I can.
This is inspired slightly by the songs Fat Funny Friend by Maddie Zahm and Victoria's Secret by Jax. Fucking top tier feminist anthems.

I swear this is a new years fic it's post new years

U/N) means username if you didn't know
---------------------------------------------
"What the fuck are you playing at?!" George heard yelled from the other room. He padded his way through the flat and to see the bathroom door locked. He took a seat as he heard a string of mumbled swears before an annoyed grunt was heard, the hinges on the bathroom door squeaked as the door swung open to reveal (Y/N) in just her underwear, holding a red dress tightly in her fist. Her face looked like thunder as George was revealed to her, sitting on the bed opposite the door. His blue eyes moved to her other hand was a tape measure that was screwed up, deciding it was time to pat the space beside him. She shuffled slowly to the bed, sitting down on the edge as softly as she could.

"Give me the tape measure." He said, holding his hand out. He felt the bundle of plastic fall into his hand before his nimble fingers swiftly started to wrap the length of measurements up, before standing up, going to the window and opening it, lobbing it out into the snow. He shut the window and dusted his hands before taking back to his perch and grinning. "There's that sorted!" He cheerily said, receiving a death glare.

"How am I meant to track my waistline now?!" She griped, watching as he laughed. "This isn't funny, Russell William George!" She frustratedly groaned, watching as the name thing spurred on his laughter.

"Darling, you don't need to track your waistline, just let clothes fit you!" He said, taking her hand in his and squeezing it softly. "You look lovely in anything, even if you were in a black bin bag, you'd be the sexiest person in the room! I'd marry you even if you wore an old tomato sauce stained white t-shirt and tatty pajama bottoms at the end of the aisle." He then sweetly schmoozed, pressing kisses from her hand, along her arm and then nibbling her shoulder teasingly. He felt her shoulder roll to indicate for him to get off, which he respected.

She stood up and walked to the full length mirror, grabbing at various bits of her body as she looked. She stared at the stretch marks that littered her skin, starting from her bosom, seeing that they were faint, yet puberty wasn't kind as they grew in too quickly. Her hands then trailed behind her back, feeling the natural body fat that had existed for a while, just enough to sculpt to the shape of the back straps of her bras. She sighed as her hands trailed back to her stomach where more marks resided, fingers brushing over where the effects of hormonal based contraception showed, as well as 'happy fat' as an old acquaintance had told her she had before letting her fingers brush her hips and thighs, feeling more lumps and bumps, dip and swerves before resting on the cellulite at the back of her legs and bottom.

George watched as (Y/N) walked over to the desk and grabbed a body marker pen that the pair had for some... Interesting reasons, and started to draw where she could reach what she would change, soon seeing more of the red body ink tattoo her skin. His eyes welled up seeing how unhappy his beloved was with her own self image, broken by her own quiet expressions. George grabbed the blue pen, putting big crosses over all the areas, the pens mixing to create a purple ink that trailed along her body. "What are you doing?" She whispered, watching as he crouched down in front of her and dragged the pen around her waist, over her tummy and thighs, before softly pressing kisses to where he had just marked.