Carlos Sainz Jr; Our Moment.

He looks so good in a suit, genuinely a model.

So I decided against doing a Lance story, I apologise to the Lance girlies myself included, but I just couldn't get it off the ground.

BUT. CARLOS I HAVE A HAIRBRUSH IN MY HELMET SAINZ. WEDDING DAY. LET'S. FUCKING. GO.
-----------------------------------------------
"Are you ready?" Heidi asked, watching as her friend threw back her champagne and hastily placed the glass down on the table.

"More than I ever will be." (Y/N) confirmed, staring at the dry cleaners bag before her. She had been staring at the dress she bought what felt like years ago, although reality stated it was six months since she first bought the gown of her dreams. Heidi laughed as the (H/C) sat down, awaiting her hair to begin being played with.

"You know," Ana, his sister, said, gently gliding a brush across her skin. "You never told us how he proposed."

"That's true actually!" Bianca said, perching on a stool as she poured the room another glass of champagne, her sister in law softly blushing as she recalled the memory.

"Well, we were in Sardinia for a holiday until Christmas Eve," she began, feeling Carmen twist her (H/C) locks into what she hoped would be some kind of masterpiece. "He took me for one last walk on the beach before we were to head to the airport, we stopped by some old, upturned boats when he stopped us, took out his phone and placed it on the edge of one." She paused to take a swig of the second glass of alcohol. "Anyway, he set it up on what I was a timer, turns out it was a video and by the time I had realised it was, he was on one knee with the ring box open."

"I feel like there is something missing..." Ria, his cousin, then brought up.

"Well..." She trailed off, avoiding everyone's eyes as she tried to hold on the giggles. "We spent a half hour looking for it after he proposed as he got too excited after I said yes and it fell out of the ring box."

"That's our Carlos!" Bianca and Ana said, laughing as they clinked their glasses.

Meanwhile, in Carlos' room, conversation was very different. The boys - the groom, his best men Caco and Lando, as groomsmen Charles and Daniel - were wrapped up in a game of Nintendo Switch Golf. They each had a bottle of Estrella Galicia that they swilled from, the sponsorship gifting the couple an open bar for the night, as Lando screamed about how he was doing better than Carlos whilst Daniel and Charles just sat there taking photos on the Aussie's camera. There was only one person missing for Carlos and that was Sebastian, who as much as he wanted to be there, had family obligations which the Spaniard wholly understood and supported.

"Chilli," Carlos Senior said, entering the room to the sound of his son groaning and his British friend cackling. "There's a letter for you!" He said, walking into the room as he greeted the young troupe, the younger man throwing the remote at Caco to take his place as he sat on the bed to read the letter. Carlos Senior took a seat in the arm chair next to the bed, telling the boys to pause the game for a moment so Chilli could read the letter aloud. He cleared his throat in a dramatic way before he read it out loud.

"Dear Carlos and (Y/N), good start." He said to the room, chuckling. "I wish for you the most beautiful wedding day and your future happiness to be unbound. You are a good man and you have found an even better woman to be with," he continued, smiling more and more as he read further into the letter. "Whilst I cannot be there to celebrate your union, I do hope that you have a drink or two for me and celebrate the way you wish." He looked around the room to see all eyes on him, all soft on the thought of Seb not being there on the day. "May your love be ever lasting, your laughter be forever present, and for this to be your smoothest operation. With love to you and (Y/N), to the bride and groom. Sincerest congratulations, 'Uncle' Sebastian." He finished, even using his fingers to quote the uncle title.