Daniel Ricciardo; You're Safe.

TRIGGER WARNING: JOS VERSTAPPEN. ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR. WILL BE LABELLED WITH *** BEFORE AND AFTER TO SIGNIFY PASSAGE.

(B/S) = BIRTHSTONE

Please enjoy this 13k rambling, should content be hard for readers, I am happy to take this down - I respect and love all of you.
Please, if you are safe to do so and you have been in a situation as per the below, contact your local domestic violence charity, hotline or a therapist if you're out of it now. Look after yourselves and one another.

I love each and every one of you.
--------------------------------------------------------------

"It's only a couple of weeks until I'm back racing, why can't we tell your brother?" Daniel practically begged, using his uncased hand to grab his girlfriend's.

"Because you know what he's like, he would rear end anyone if they were winning and you wrote off both of your cars one year!" (Y/N) argued, pleading with Danny to use his senses as her hand tightly squeezed his, feeling his rings dig into her skin.

"Okay, you have a point, but he wouldn't hurt someone who he loves! And there is no that Max loves more than you." The Australian argued in return, knowing that her twin would be less than thrilled, especially because with the age gap of eight years.

"You realise that he will break your other wrists so you can't touch me, right?" She said, giving into his charm and adoration. She watched as he grinned and pressed a kiss to her cheek, resting his head on her shoulder. "God I hope he wins in Singapore so it doesn't go sideways." She whispered, hearing Daniel hum in agreement.

"Mr. Ricciardo?" A nurse, Daniela, called through. "Doctor Mir will see you now. Your partner can come through too."

"Ready to see if it's time to take it off?" (Y/N) asked as she picked up their bags and saw Daniel nod.

"Let's get this thing off my hand and get on a plane to Asia." He said, standing and bringing (Y/N) with him. As Mir went through the post-cast physio and further treatment plan, Daniel noted that the oldest female Verstappen was scribing notes and drawing diagrams of the physiotherapy that she would inevitably either have to sit through to support him with. "So what's the prognosis? Can I get the plaster off or is that still required?"

"Well," Mir said as he looked at the x-rays and attached one to the backlit board. "The fractures are now minimal, so it's a case of support more than plaster." He said, taking delight in seeing Daniel's face light up. "No driving until Qatar at least, but with rehabilitation, we will see if you can take on a wheel again."

"Doctor Mir," (Y/N) said, catching his attention. "With the fractures, in regards to personal life, what should Daniel not do around the house or hotels whilst the bone is still repairing?"

"Well, he is alright to now use the broken hand to hold a sponge or a toilet brush for example, but no pressure can be applied." He said, looking directly into her (E/C) eyes before taking note she was scribbling in Dutch as he spoke. "He can now hold weight like a remote or a phone, but he is to only do so when in a brace."

"I just have one more question." She said, seeing Daniel look at her wearily. "Do you have a space in approximately a week's time so I can bring him back in when my 'big' brother breaks his other hand?"

"I'm sure that Max will do no such thing, Miss. Verstappen." Doctor Mir tried to soothe her concerns, only to be met with Max's resting face.

"My father stabbed a mechanic with a fork, Doctor Mir." She said, seeing Daniel try to hold in his laughter as she causally trauma dumped. "My brother has repeatedly scared off my previous boyfriends with just holding a kitchen knife and cutting carrots."