Max Verstappen; On and Off.

"How long have you been together now, (Y/N)?" Sergio asked, having taken a short walk to the Alpha Tauri garage to try and find Max.

"Well, this is my second season in formula one, so nearly three years I think?" She said, grinning as she looked to her travel calendar.

"Is he aggressive at home?" The Mexican asked lowly, wanting to make sure that home was safe.

"Checo, you are so sweet." (Y/N) said, throwing her arms around his waist, his arms wrapping around her shoulders. "He's the perfect gentleman. I promise, papa." She teased, feeling the rumble of his chuckle reverberate through his chest.

"Good, can't have my daughter being mistreated by some young punk." He joked in return, squeezing her softly as he began to nudge her along. "Where do you think Superman is?"

"Well, if he's not in either of our suites, the cafeteria or the main hub, I'd check by either Ferrari or McLaren to see if he is fucking about with the other lads." She simply said as she pulled away, wrapping her arm around his and skipped by his side. "We can head to McLaren first and see if he's with Lando in front of the door." And with that, they wandered their way to the papaya building, being stopped by friends and fans along the way with congratulations for qualifying. The pair were stopped by a young family with twin girls, Loretta and Marguerite, who were decked out in Checo and Max gear.

"Is Max about?!" Loretta asked, bouncing about as (Y/N) held her hands.

"We were trying to find him--." She began until a pair of arms wrapped around her waist.

"And who is this little girl, (N/N)?" Max said, watching as the little girls both squealed with excitement. He pulled away from his beloved and greeted the kids, kneeling in front of them and giving them hugs before posing for a picture. They all parted way with words for the pole sitter before they meandered back down the paddock, Checo slipping away to meet his wife and kids for the evening.

"Congratulations, Maxie-moo. I am so proud of you." (Y/N) said, wrapping her arms behind his neck, tiptoeing to meet his eye line. "Just keep it clean on track tomorrow and it'll be a clean sweep for your championship." She teased, nuzzling her nose against his as he chuckled.

"Thank you, snoepje. You did really well too! You got the tractor into forth!" He said, his hoarse voice light and airy for the first time in a while. "I promise I'll play nice with Checo and you, but anyone else is fair game."

"That's the man I fell in love with." She said as Max escorted her into the AT motor home. "Let me get my bag and we'll head back to the hotel for room service before the big day tomorrow?" She was met with Max's lips against hers as his hands slipped around her waist and pulled her close.

"Without argument." He softly said, sneaking another kiss from her lips before letting her free. "Ik hou van jou."

"And I you, Maxie-moo." She said, tenderly squeezing his backside to get a laugh from him. Max did the same as she turned around and took a step, hee letting out a squeak with a weak glare. After running into Pierre, Esteban and Lance, Max was sitting in a deck chair awaiting his darling to return and listening out for her footsteps, but was met with the clicking on high heels on the laminate floors. He peeked his blue eyes to the clacking, only to be met with a thigh length black dress and a big grin. "Are you ready to go?"

"Depends, I thought it was room service tonight?" Max said as he ran a hand along her leg, loving the contact against her skin.

"Well, I'm not only a driver am I? I am also a WAG, and therefore can play the part as wanted or needed." She said, leaning over and kissing his cheek. "Lets go?"