Carlos Sainz Jr; Fernando.

SONG IN TITLE

Fernando

CHOSEN LYRIC

There was something in the air that night
The stars were bright, Fernando
They were shining there for you and me
For liberty, Fernando

ONE LINE DESCRIPTION

The man is Spanish, imma give him the song that is about a Spanish man, plus the lyrics are really good

BTW mention of stds, but I'm a brit and I know what we get up to abroad
------------------------------------------------------------------

Mallorca, Ibiza, Menorca; the fabled Spanish party islands.

Brits would travel over to experience a cheap night of clubbing, drinking, dancing, and run the risk of returning home with an array of lovers and possible infections, not to mentions trips to hospitals for alcohol poisoning.

(Y/N) (L/N) was different from that stereotype – she went to experience sun, sea, surfing and Spanish cuisine. Paella, patatas bravas, gazpacho, hearty stews, you name it, she was on it. Travelling around Europe during summers just to try the food was worthwhile, compared to the cheap imitations of home. She had been around mainland Spain for the last week, going around Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, going where the wind would blow her essentially, that's how she ended up at Mallorca.

Carlos was enjoying the break from racing with his family, friends, and of course, Oli. They were out on a boat, living it up, power-surfing, drinking, picnicking, when his mother brought up making Paella for dinner, Carlos' stomach made a loud grumble.

"Carlos, only you could get hungry at the mention of your mother's cooking!" Carlos Sr joked, receiving a palyful smack on his arm from his wife.

"Come on, it's Mama's paella, I don't have it often, old man!" Chilli argued, making Caco laugh.

"Let's not rock the boat, ah?" Caco focused on the pun for a moment, before looking out into sea, spotting a small motor powered boat not far from them, a fishing rod poking up in the sky, and a figure jumping off the top. "Carlos, have you seen that boat before?"

All three Carlos' were now looking over in that direction, the father and son humming. "Can't say I have," Chilli responded, continually watching the figure jump off the boat and back in. "Whoever it is won't be able do that for very long, not before getting exhausted." Carlos was concerned, and his father saw, he took to the steering and edged closer, that way in case of emergency, there was a vehicle close to whoever it was.

(Y/N) was living life, the sea was crystal clear, the corals, the rocks, the fish of all size, fully visible to her, the snorkeling mask she wore helped when she was underwater. She decided one more dive wouldn't hurt, and as she went off the edge, she lost her form in the dive, belly flopping, knocking the air out of her, and as she fell through the water, she got cut by a piece of sharp stone that was directly under her, the blood rushing out of her thigh under the water.

She didn't come back up immediately, she did float but her brain didn't connect. Carlos and Caco were watching it though.

Chilli didn't hesitate to jump in, the height he was diving from giving him some extra distance for the dive, thankful that his father steered the boat within 20 metres. He dashed his way over, grabbing her and lifting her up, managing to pull her and him over the edge of the boat she commandeered, sitting her up as she coughed, getting the air back in her lungs.

As she gasped, Carlos was rubbing her back, holding her hair as any sea water that was in her came out and landed on the deck during the coughing fits. The next think he spotted was some red dripping on the deck, his eyes spotting the deep cut. "You're okay, you're okay." He soothed, finally seeing the woman's breathing return to normal.