George Russell; Need A Hand?

Tbh its pretty similar thought process to Pierre for this one, George loves getting his hands stuck in, so I don't see why he wouldnt have the acts of service trait???

I fancied writing a longggg George one, I can't explain why but it's gonna be like 3k approx so do enjoy
-----------------------------------------------
George wasn't home very often, and when he was, he loved to sit still. He liked spending the first week at home doing nothing more than sitting on his arse and watching Netflix, but that was when he was single. Now, he had a beautiful cottage in Oxford that he bought and shared with his fiancé, (Y/N) (L/N), a Sky Sports pundit for F1 and W Series.

They each had the same breaks, as all of her work was seasonal like his, so their summer breaks consisted of bike rides, workouts and lolling around on the sofa. Domestic bliss and the honeymoon phase (that had lasted for nearly 4 years at this point) meant that they had days where they didn't get out of bed, but also days where cleaning the house thoroughly was a priority, either way, they ended up hot, sweaty and ready for a nap.

Today was one of the cleaning days. 

(Y/N) had some trouble sleeping in the humidity so decided to get up at the crack of dawn, leaving George to sleep, and had a cool shower before starting on the loads of washing that were sat in the laundry baskets. She threw her hair back in a mess bun of (H/C) locks, and started separating lights, darks and delicates, before riffling through the kitchen cabinets in a hunt for washing detergent. What she didn't realise was that the smaller items falling out of the cabinet, the shower going on, and the radio being slightly louder than anticipated, George had been awake for a good hour, and decided to go figure out what she was doing.

He padded his way to the kitchen in just a pair of boxers, staring over the kitchen counter at the smaller being on the floor who was surrounded by supplies. "Why is it that we are both now in this kitchen and not cuddled up in our future marital bed?" George poked, jokingly of course, knowing the heat had woken her up, since she was just in one of his white Mercedes polo shirts, and a lacy pair of knickers. "Need a hand?"

She jumped as she swivelled on her backside. "George! You just scared the shit out of me!" She hauled herself off the floor, holding onto the kitchen counter as she did so, the driver deciding to walk around the edge and wrap his arms around her waist, spinning her into his chest so he could flash a shit eating grin with her.

"Good morning, my darling." He said, pressing a soft morning kiss to (Y/N)'s slightly dry lips. She returned the affection, yawning quickly after.

"Good morning, handsome," she offered him a tired grin. "I think I'll have to take a trip to Asda or Tesco soon, we need to get more laundry detergent."

"Nope, I will go, you started early this morning, it's only fair I take on some of the work." He said, not wanting to hear another word.

"Georgie~," she whined. "They have air conditioning, air con! I need it right now, I am sweating in places I never thought the human body could!"

"I distinctly remember you saying those words last night..." He trailed off in false thought, feeling a gentle smack against his chest. "I'm joking! We'll go together, and grab something from the nearest farm shop for dinner, how does that sound?"

"Lush. Absolutely lush."

"Well, I'm gonna go get ready, and you need to put on a pair of shorts or something, because only I get to stare at that beautiful derrière!" His hands travelled to her rump and squeezed, making her giggle.

"Shift it, Russell, it's only gonna get hotter!" And with that, he scampered away to hop in the shower. He took less time than usual, deciding he would also wear one of his white Mercedes shirts with a pair of black shorts, and a pair of Adidas trainers.
He walked out to see (Y/N) in the same outfit, the pair inspecting before finger gunning one another going 'ayyy'. George grabbed her car keys, refusing to let her drive in doing so, adjusted the seat, whacked the air conditioning up, and they set off towards their first destination, a treat for them both: Waitrose.