Logan Sargeant; Yule Tide.

LETS GET GOING WITH OUR AMERICAN BOY 🦅🦅🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Yes, I have used the American spelling for mum when Logan has speech.

Yes, this hurts deeply.

No one saw a couple updates, y'all crazy👀😵‍💫

Third time's the charm, aye?
----------------------------------------------

"What do you mean you aren't coming home?" Daniel, Logan's father, asked with a hint of sadness and overwhelming confusion. "Are the team not letting you come home for the holidays?"

"Dad, it's not a work thing." Logan said, adjusting his position on the settee as he laid on his sofa. "Well, it sorta is, but it's not just a work thing. Yeah, the team does want me here to do some simulator work, but I have another reason to be here."

"What is the other reason then?" Dalton asked with a fierce judgement. "Nothing is more important than family."

"Well," Logan adjusted himself on the couch and sighed, stretching his legs out and resting his feet on top of the coffee table, avoiding even looking at the screen as he looked to his side and saw a happy photo. "My girlfriend is here. I want to spend Christmas with her, Benny and their family."

"Wait, girlfriend?!" Madelyn, his mother, called from off screen, her footsteps pattering through the microphone before she ungraciously dropped to her settee, holding a glass of orange juice as it was ten in the morning in Florida. "Since when did you have a girlfriend?!"

"Bro, why haven't you said anything before?" Dalton asked, sipping from his coffee as Logan tried to think of a reason.

"I guess it's because she's... not in our world? She's a regular girl who lives in a small apartment and works a nine to five," Logan explained, trying to make it sound inoffensive that his girlfriend was a run of the mill British resident. "She works with the team in the factory, she pulls late nights, she has early mornings and she doesn't have the money I am fortunate to earn." He shrugged once finished as he drank a glass of orange squash.

"What's she like, son?" Daniel asked, watching his youngest son's grin spread across his face.

"She's the most intelligent, most funny and most beautiful girl I've ever met." He conceded, sighing as he looked at a picture that was in his apartment, next to the TV screen. "She has these really cute rosy cheeks when she smiles, the most soft (H/C) hair and the biggest and most adorable (E/C) eyes you've ever seen."

"Sounds like you're really into her, Logan." Dalton simply said, stretching out with a yawn. How long have you been together?"

"We have been together since I started in formula one, so about February or March." Logan simply stated, looking to his mum who had a big grin on her face. "Mom, what are you smiling so much about?"

"My baby is happy, what's not to smile about?" She said, really failing at toning it down. "When can we meet her?"

"Well, we haven't discussed meeting family yet, but she's coming over tonight to help me decorate the Christmas tree." Logan said with a light tone, excited the off season brought him more time with his girlfriend. "I'll see if she wants to do a video chat with you all."

"You haven't told us her name yet, kid." His dad pointed out, watching Logan blush at the realisation. "I assume her surname is Jacobs if she's related to Ben."