Daniel Ricciardo; Matching.

WHO WANTS A HALLOWEEN MCLAREN PARTY?!

PRE EXISTING RELATIONSHIP, CUTE SHIT, ADDAMS FAMILY REFERENCES, LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO lmao I made this a little bit more raunchy than I wanted, were talking no higher than lime, but much teasing

ALSO HOLY FUCK DANIEL JOSEPH RICCIARDO GOT FIFTH LAST SUNDAY. HOLY MAC AND CHEESE BALLS.

I also wanna thank everyone who has voted, the traction has suddenly kicked off and I'm ever thankful💚

So there is quotes directly from the films so I do not own the rights to the studio, the patent, etc, I just love these films
--------------------------------------------
It was the end of the race weekend in Singapore, Daniel was in P5, with Lando only just in front in P4. Even though everything with McLaren had gone sideways for Danny, this weekend was it, and he was more than excited for it to be the company Halloween party.
There was a lot of cheering and screaming through the night, not only from Daniel's excitement, but also (Y/N) (L/N), his beloved best friend.

Daniel came back to the hotel that he had booked for (Y/N) to stay in, very close to his own, and knocked on the door, the biggest grin on his face. He saw the door swing open, and saw two reddened (E/C) eyes, her nose plugged with tissues with tears streaming down her face. He just laughed as he wrapped his arms around her, burying her face in his chest, her own arms squeezing tightly as he felt her sob against his chest.

"Are you seriously that happy?" He asked, cackling like a seagull. He got a weak nod on response and laughed again, slowly waddling his way into the room and kicking the door shut behind him.
He felt movement in his arms and watched as his friend wiped her face and removed the tissue from her nose.

"It's been a rough season, Danny! Of course I'm that happy you did so well!" She said, sounding like both a laugh and a sob were caught in her throat.

"Awww, you love me sooooo much that you're crying for my fifth place? Sweet little old me?" He teased, holding her pouty face in his large hands.

"Oh, piss off!" She mumbled, extricating herself from his grip. "You're my best friend, your success is always worth celebrating! You did that when I got my position as a journalist!"

"Yeah, because that shit is hard!"

"Like being one of the twenty or so people on the formula one grid lucky enough to actually own a seat isn't hard!"

"Fine," he crooned, walking further into the room and falling onto the bed. "We'll call it a draw." He then heard a satisfactory hum and felt the bed shift next to him. "You're coming to the McLaren Halloween party tomorrow, right?"

"Fuck yeah, I am! I've got my costume and everything in the wardrobe!" (Y/N) grinned, bobbing about slightly, rocking Daniel.

"Will you tell me what it is yet? I'm desperate to know!" The Aussie said, turning over to look at his friend, their noses nearly touching.

"Well, you haven't told me either!" She protested, shuffling back and hiding her face, trying to avoid showing the redness of her cheeks. "We made a deal, we wouldn't tell one another, and we'd see if we're always on the same wave length!" She said, seeing Dan dash off the bed. "Oh no you don't!" She hopped off the bed and grabbed his shirt, pulling them both back down as her legs wrapped around his arms to restrain him.

"Hey, if you want me between your legs that badly, all you'd have to do is ask, darlin'!" Dan teased, getting an annoyed grunt in response. "Okay, you win, I will just have to wait until tomorrow when I come and pick you up!"