Lando Norris; Does Your Mother Know?

SONG IN TITLE

Does Your Mother Know

CHOSEN LYRIC

Now you're so cute, I like your style
And I know what you mean when you give me a flash of that smile (smile)
But girl, you're only a child

ONE LINE DESCRIPTION

HE IS BABY he's been clubbing recently apparently so let's fucking go with that, im the same age as him but it feels wrong because he's so baby faced

As much as I find it hard to write for lando, this is gonna be LONG because I'm a slag for context

I am trying to write a vettel story, it just isn't happening, my brain and heart don't wanna work with my hands so it could be a while, but I have got the stuff sorted for it so it could be a while away, maybe end of the season 😂😂
------------------------------------------------------------------
Lando, Carlos, Daniel and Max Fewtrell were all at a bar in Monaco, summer break was fun until it came to the retraining of the body, and it was the last weekend before the good behaviour was to start again, so they were going for it.

(Y/N) (L/N) was new to the Monagasque clubbing scene, but after 6 or so years of bartending experience, she knew what she had to do. She was very lucky to have family that were able to afford their lives in Monaco, and when they offered for her to move in with them so she could experience Europe, she jumped ay the chance.
She had found a space for herself at Blue Gin in the heart of Monte Carlo, her Aunt Jodie and Uncle Jensen, along with legal drinking age cousins Zachary, Cody and Ashley, were all excited, because they knew exactly what that place was like, many an eighteenth birthday drink being bought there.

"Oh, how wonderful!" Jodie squealed, hugging her niece. "I am so proud!"

(Y/N) laughed as she returned the embrace, rocking them both slightly. "I'm so glad it's black shirt and whatever I want to wear, I own that all already! No more money to be spent!"

Cody was watching the Formula E race in Korea on the TV, whilst Zach and Ashley were scrolling through Instagram, Ashley squealing in excitement. "(N/N), you are soooo lucky! You'll be serving the most beautiful men on the planet!"

"How do you know that?"

"Becaaaausee Lando Norris, Daniel Ricciardo, Carlos Sainz and Max Fewtrell have just posted about being together in the city! They always go to Blue Gin!" Ashley said as if her cousin was a complete idiot, hint, she was as she didn't know anything about motorsports.

"Well, it'll be a fun night if they're in, I'm sure!" (Y/N) responded, walking out of the room to go and get her bag, making sure the necessities were in there. "Right, so we've got house keys, phone, charger, purse... What am I missing?"

"The fucking car!" Cody screamed, seeing the pile up on the screen, hiding his face in his hands as Antonio Giovinazzi was buried.

"Ah, right, car keys! Cheers, kiddo!" She grabbed the keys off the hook in the hallway, Jensen walked out into the walkway, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"Be safe, okay? Don't take any shit from anyone, and if anything, just get a manager to help you, okay?" He cautioned, feeling her arms around his waist, softly squeezing him.

"I promise, big man, I'll be home before you know it!" She promised, letting go of him and heading to the front door, looking back once more to see everyone there. Cody and Zach rushed her and gave her a squeeze, Ashley quickly followed before they shoved (Y/N) out of the front door with goodbyes.

Having got the car started and on the road, she saw the affluence around her; Ferraris, Bentleys, Aston Martins, Bugattis, all of the expensive brands surrounded her tiny Fiat 500. She managed to find the back of the bar and parked up, meeting the team and getting to know everyone, until the doors opened, letting in a stream of people.