Mick Schumacher; Imagination.

So, with it being Mick and I's birthdays this month (him the 22nd and me the 25th, literally three days apart from my aries lover), I am going to write a god damn tooth rottingly sweet story for him.

I'm reading the Dirty Air series, and one character is very much, in my head, a physical depiction of Mick. Fucking good book series for those of us who are smut readers.

As one reader said, they wouldn't mind if it a story was 10k... How does over 12k sound?
---------------------------------------------
'Why is it I can only read when there is hustle and bustle?' (Y/N) thought to herself as she listened to the varying conversations that took place on the train she was occupying. One old lady was chewing her daughter out for dating a guy with tattoos, there was a young couple celebrating their anniversary with a holiday in Gland, meanwhile she was just reading on her way to her office.

She was reading Collided by Lauren Asher, fantasising about meeting her own Liam Zander - blond, blue eyed, tall, German. Her heart raced wildly as her (E/C) eyes flitted across the page and read every word as if it was hanging on a billboard, engrossed in the story that was unfolding in her hands with each turn of a page. As she got to rather... spicy section of the current chapter, she lifted the left hand side of the book and burrowed her nose in it further to avoid any possibly over the shoulder readers or elder commuters seeing the filth in her hands. "Excuse me, miss?" She heard someone say.

"Hm?" She non-chalantly responded.

"Is the seat across from you taken?" The sweet voice continued. She merely gestured to the seat in front of her and it wasn't very long until there was some slight shuffling and a quiet sigh of relief. She didn't dare tear her eyes from the pages before her, however a text message came through that begged her attention. As she pulled her phone from her pocket, she caught a glimpse of the man before her as he stared out if the window.

'Oh my god, he's the actual Liam Zander!' She screamed internally, snapping her eyes to the text from her manager. She dreamed of working for Auto, Motor und Sport, AMuS to those online or lazy, and as she slid her phone away after firing an acknowledgment text to her line manager. She snuck another peek of the person in front of her and noted the slight hook of his nose, a Mercedes jacket and a bag with a Keep Fighting badge on it. 'Wait, hang the fuck on. Mick Schumacher just got signed to Mercedes and Wolfie said that I have a really important client today... I think I'm fired. I just blanked my paycheck.' She then hid her face in the book she was reading as she cringed internally, knowing how Sophie must have felt. Her phone then rang, and she quickly fumbled about with it before answering and seeing it was Wolfie. She took a deep breath before sliding the answer button up and answering. "Good morning Wolfie, what can I do for you?"

"If it isn't my favourite editor!" His voice cheerily called down the line. "So you that Mr. Schumacher is coming in, right?" He paused to hear her hum of acknowledgement. "I want you to meet him at the front of the building. His manager has said that he hates the idea of a stuffy interview and wants to go to a coffee shop."

"Well, Wolfie, here's the thing--." She began, watching as his cerulean blue eyes slid towards her after hearing the name of her manager.

"Go to the Utopia cafe, it's fresh, it's modern, and at 9am on a Monday, it's almost always empty." Wolfie urged.

"Kurt," she firmly said, her boss humming in response. "Can you please inform Mr. Schumacher's manager that I will meet him at the train station as the cafe is a two minute walk from there? I'm due to the station in about fifteen minutes."

"I owe you two days of paid leave, okay? I'll tell Sabine, I love you so much!"

"Whatever makes you sleep at night Wolfie. I'll see you later?"