Lando Norris; Wrapping Up.

This could be kinky but it's not, sorry loves. Might get a bit minty fresh tho👀

I apologise if these are shorter, but it is based on volume vs output vs output, and I hate to negotiate on any of them, but I legit have 30 days to write 8 or so fanfics between work, a holiday, Christmas and New year's.

OKAY SHORT MY ARSE ON THIS ONE, MISS 4.8K WORDS.

Look at me, two stories in two days, fancy that
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Babe, I'm home!" Lando called through the apartment, lugging his suitcase and golf clubs behind him having just got off a flight to Monaco from Abu Dhabi. "Babe?" He yelled again, leaving the bags by the now shut door as he ventured through his home. He meandered his way through the hallway, following the sounds of disgustingly cheerful Christmas music before stopping at the office where he heard the tearing of paper and the pull of tape.

Before him was (Y/N), his treasured girlfriend, surrounded by a pile of presents, tape and discarded pens and packaging. "Last Christmas, I gave you my heart!" She sang along as she bopped about, picking up the wrapping paper and skidding the scissors along it. "But the very next day, you gave it away!" She then began to sing into the tube, pretending it was a microphone. "But this year, to save me from tears--."

"And give it to someone special!" Lando sang along, having moved from the doorway to kneel quietly behind her, tackling her softly as his arms wrapped around her waist. She screamed from fright and starting using the roll of wrapping paper as a weapon, batting him slightly as she realised who it was with her.

"Landinho!" She said excitedly. "Alexa, pause music!" The music stopped and it left their breathing. "Welcome home champ." She said, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"Glad to be home, Robin." He said, grinning at her nickname. The nickname Robin came from the way they met - (Y/N) was wearing a white shirt but she was painting the door of her house back in England (as the weather was good) and she tripped, spilling the red paint down her front. Lando was walking by and went over to help her up, with her then noticing who he was before becoming extremely embarrassed. This is where it all began. Two years on, we return to the scene.

"When will you stop calling me that?!" She whined, trying to not giggle as he nuzzled his chin into her neck, the newly grown facial hair scratchy against her skin. He chuckled softly, squeezing her waist.

"Never, I'm gonna name either our first kid or first pet that." He joked, convinced he could feel her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she groaned. He pulled away and pressed a kiss to her head, running a hand through her (H/L) (H/C) locks. "I'm going to take a shower, get the plane off of me. You wanna join?" His green eyes being slightly dulled by his pupils widening, staring at the love of his life.

"It's okay, you can go and clean up. I need to finish these up and do some more decorating." She said, turning back to what was in front of her.

"Is that big box a gift for Mila?" He asked, leaning over to see what was on it. He saw that it was a bigger electric car, the same colour as his McLaren, but more of a four by four.

"Uhm..." She hesitantly started, watching his eyes as he grinned and picked the box up. "It was an early black Friday sales event I managed to get into at a toy shop here with Oliver a few weeks ago." She mumbled, seeing him kneel down in front of the Papaya Range Rover-esque. "He told me Mila was too big now for the sports car you bought her for her last birthday, so I saved up some paychecks from the yacht club and bar and bought her this..." She trailed off, seeing Lando grin softly.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He softly asked, reading over the back of the box.

"Because you were in Austria and the signal was patchy for you, so... I just decided to get it!" She said excitedly, fiddling about with a LN04 McLaren shirt in black for Mila as Lando just stared at her.