Esteban Ocon; Vamanos!

so i have actually got a google notes sheet full of lists and storylines, and i really love esteban, i feel like hes the same as mick, he loves spending time with loved ones so quality time love language makes sense?? i have also had the note of a fernando niece who is a kart racer, and then finding out alonso has an older sister, we're gonna go with her being a young mother and he loves her so much shes part of his crew, but she also has anxiety in crowds lmao

i am so sorry but i couldn't not mention anthoine, what a lovely soul lost

this also is affirmation somewhat ngl im crying im due on my period and i jst cry at everything

tio = uncle
mija = darling
conejito = bunny/little rabbit
herman = sister
que pasa = whats up
mi amor/mon amour = my love
vamanos = lets go
buenos noches, mi rey = goodnight my king
mon cher = my dear

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I know that you'll be safe, but please be careful, mija?" Lorena, her mother, said, holding her face at the departures terminal of the Madrid airport. "Don't let your uncle get you in any trouble, nor any of those young, cheeky drivers!"

(Y/N) laughed, wrapping her arms around her mother's waist. "Mamá, I promise I will be safe, it's not like Tío Fernando will let go of my hand, even though I'm twenty-four!" She said with a laugh, seeing her uncle appear beside them both. "You were like this when I was doing kart races, I'll be fine!"

"Lorena, trust me! She's been doing this for three years now!" His voice being of a deeper pitch carried through the air clearly, even at short distance, his voice was clear. "She's a smart girl, that's why she's part of my team. I trust her wholeheartedly, and she's got friends in the boys!" He laughed, seeing (Y/N) pull away from her mother, immediately grabbing his hand, squeezing it softly. "Vettel holds her hand when I'm not there, you must remember that he held her when she was young, and that Michael made sure that Gina was a friend for her at the local races, and with Mick there, she will be fine!" Fernando raised their hands, looking his sister dead in the eye to prove his point.

Lorena sighed, and pulled them both into a tight hug. "Behave, the pair of you!" She pressed kisses to their cheeks and left, the pair headed towards the private terminal, jetting off in style to Spa. They managed to sneak past the paparazzi that were oh so ever involved in their familial relationship, with headlines spouting tripe like it was a cover for Nando having a younger girlfriend, which they had both refuted and even provided proof of relation to the press, not that it stopped the tabloids from printing this rubbish. 
As they arrived at the terminal, there was a very excited and very tall Frenchman. His mahogany eyes watched as his friend and mentor walked in, but seeing the woman of his dreams with him, their grins widening when they saw one another. He immediately abandoned his luggage with his manager, his long legs sprinting. "(N/N)!" Esteban shouted to her, watching Fernando let go of her hand and take her bags as they ran to one another. 

"Estie!" She squealed as he lifted her off the floor, she was a similar height to Fernando, so it was easy for him. She felt his long, lithe arms wrap around her waist, one soon running up her back and into her (H/L) (H/C) locks, holding her head into his neck as he inhaled her shampoo. "I missed you..." He heard mumbled into his shoulder, grinning as he pulled his head back, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"I missed you too, mon amour..." He responded in kind, soon letting her back down to the floor, letting his hands rest on her hips, thumb stroking her side and near her waistline. Fernando lifted an eyebrow at them both, smirking as he approached. He was in on the secret, in fact one of about five – Nando, DR3, MS47, SV5 and LS18 all knew, as well as the Alpine security and management. (Y/N) could hide nothing from her uncle, and she confessed her crush on Esteban to him back in 2021 when they were signed to Alpine together, after her feelings began whilst he was with Daniel in Renault before the rebrand. Esteban looked up to see Fernando's expression, blushing softly before kissing her forehead and leaving her side, greeting his teammate with a grin. "Hola, Tío Nando!" He teased, the pair shaking hands before having a guy hug, patting each other's backs.