Chapter 22

Olivia stood pressed up against a wall in Dustin's house in between Lucas and Will. Max was standing on the other side of Lucas, while Mike and El were on the other side of Will. They had planned to use Eleven's powers to make Dustin's toys move, not even knowing that they were there. Olivia thought it was sweet that they were welcoming him home after being gone all summer, Dustin most likely thinking he was forgotten.

She heard the car pull up into the driveway, smiling over at Max and Lucas. "They're here." She whispered, El, Mike and Will all pursing their lips shut to they made no noise.

Once they had heard Dustin's door slam shut in the hallway, El closed her eyes, Mike looking down at her as blood slowly began falling from her nose. Olivia heard small noises of Dustin's robots and toys beeping and making buzzing sound. She smiled to herself, thinking about seeing the curly-haired boy for the first time all summer.

The group all listened to the toys move into the hallway, Max and Olivia smiling at each other. As El's nose began bleeding, Mike turned to her. "Now!" He whispered, watching as El's eyes shot open and the toys stopping in the living room. Max began walking out into the living room as Dustin was turned away from them, studying the toys.

The group slowly followed her out, Lucas holding a poster that said 'Welcome Home Dustin', Olivia, El, Mike and Lucas holding party whistles in their mouths. Max counted down to three with her fingers before they all blew their party whistles, Dustin quickly whipping around. He held his Farrah Fawcet spray in his hand, screaming as he sprayed it right in Lucas'eyes. Everyone widened they eyes as Lucas screamed, his eyes surely burning.

Everyone jumped back as Dustin continued to spray the boy, Olivia quickly running up to Dustin before swiping the hair spray out of his hands so he didn't spray any more into Lucas' face.

"Oh, my God!" Olivia shouted, the groups plan clearly not coming out how they expected. She panted as she held the spray in her hands, Lucas quickly running to the sink and dunking his head in the faucet water. Olivia and Max chased after him, running his eyes under the water.

"Ow, ow, ow. Ow." He whined, his mouth open in shock. He came up from the water, wiping his closed eyes before painfully opening them.

"Better?" Olivia questioned, the two sisters standing side by side, their faces formed in sorry for the boy.

"Still stings." Lucas winced as he wiped his eyes once more. He pointed to Max's forehead with furrowed brows. "Is that a new zit?" Max's eyes quickly widened as her mouth formed an 'o' shape, Olivia pursing her lips as she already knew what reaction he would get from his girlfriend.

"What is wrong with you?" She muttered, grabbing the back of his head and dunking him under the water despite Lucas' screaming.

"I was just asking!" He continued to scream, Max holding his head under the water. Olivia was grimacing, watching the action between the two as she held his head under.

"Think Phoebe Cates, only hotter." Max, Olivia and Lucas all turned at the sound of Dustin's voice to see him, Mike, Will and El all walking torwards the door with a bunch of different gadgets in their hands.

"What's going on?" Max questioned, looking at them in confusion.

"Going to talk to Dustin's girlfriend." Will muttered with a smile, Olivia, Lucas and Max all looking at each other with wide eyes, certainly not expecting that.

"Girlfriend?!" They all questioned in disbelief, looking at the group walking out of the door with wide eyes. Max and Lucas began running torwards the door, both of them stopping as Olivia stayed behind, pulling her keys out of her pocket.