Chapter 32

Season 4
Chapter One: The Hellfire Club
(Part 1)

The short-haired girl stood in front of her mirror standing against her light brown dresser, pulling her bottom eyelid down slightly so she could apply mascara onto her bottom lashes. She had woken up late for the  pep rally and hadn't had enough time to do her hair, so instead, she threw her hair into a pony-tail with small strands framing her face and quickly threw on jeans, converse, Steve's grey jack and a red t-shirt. She turned her head as she heard her door open to see her sister Max walking over to her bed and dropping down with a sigh.

"What's up?" Olivia questioned, looking at her sister in the mirror as she finished doing her mascara. "You okay?"

"I don't wanna go to this stupid pep rally thing." Max complained, dropping her headphones around her neck as she tucked her hair behind her ear. Olivia pursed her lips, knowing that it could've been because her and Lucas had broken up last year and it was still difficult for her to be around the boy, or maybe because Olivia had noticed how Max continued to be more distant and kept to herself about a lot of things, but knew to go to her older sister at any time.

"Is it because Lucas is gonna be there?" The short-haired girl questioned with a raised brow, Max rolling her eyes.

"No." She said hesitantly, looking down at her headphone wire, fidgeting with it in her hands.

"You sure?" Olivia put down her mascara, turning around as she watched her sister look down awkwardly, the adult practically able to see through her sister's lies ever since she had moved in with her. "Look, don't go if you don't want to. You know, you are welcome to get a ride with Steve if you do want to go. But, don't get in trouble by the school if you skip it." Olivia warned, Max nodding at the adult with pursed lips.

"It's fine. I'll take the bus." Max shrugged, standing up from her spot on her sister's bed and walking torwards the door. "See you later." With that, Max slid her headphones back over her ears, pressing the play button on the tape as she walked out of Olivia's room. The dark-haired girl nodded at Max as she watched her leave, then quickly throwing her shoes on and walking out of the door. She ran into the kitchen of the trailer, throwing away beer cans from her mom's mess last night. Her head whipped around at the sound of a car honking, the girl cursing under her breath as she sped walk torwards the door, shoving a pile of blankets out of her way.

As she walked out of the door, she looked out at Steve's car, beginning to walk down the trailer stairs when she noticed the pile of mail stacked on the steps. "Shit." She quickly collected the out dated mail, throwing them on a bench by the porch, then running back out to Steve's car. She got into the back seat with a sigh, only for the sole purpose of Robin using the front mirror to do her make-up. She huffed as she shut the door behind her, leaning down on the seat.

"Morning." She muttered tiredly, leaning forward in her seat as she watched Robin apply her make-up, then turning to Steve and pressing a quick kiss to his cheek before he drove out of her driveway and torwards the school.

As they continued driving down the road, Steve began discussing movie night with the two girls and which movies they were going to watch, which they did almost every week. However, Olivia seemed to be the only one giving feed back since Robin was distracted with her appearance. "What are we thinking? Grease? Uh... The Outsiders? Oh! What about- Robin! Are you even listening?" Steve questioned, turning to Robin who sat in the front seat applying her mascara.