high

"I was taking a shower," I answer almost immediately. Amy shoots me a weird look but then shoves it off. "Anyways, have you heard the moaning in Eros' room?" "Uuhm, no. The shower was probably too loud for me to hear it," I lie smoothly, feeling awkward. Amy looks at me for a few seconds, then shrugs.
"Hm. It woke me up. I swear to god he's gonna get in so much trouble if he keeps on sneaking in those whores from all across the area code," Amy swears, rolling her eyes as she turns her back and continues packing.
Now that was even more awkward.

I silently begin to pack my suitcase, as well.

One hour later we're packing the car when Eros comes downstairs and closes the door behind him. „Must've been nice," his mom rolls her eyes annoyed, not an ounce of shame or awkwardness as she embarrasses her son. I was putting some pillows for Amy, Eros and me in the back seat but stop and listen in on the conversation.

I glance out, just as Eros walks past her, looking annoyed. The second he meets his father's gaze, they smile at each other smugly, sneaking a fist as he walks past his dad.
Amy is leaning in the car from the door opposite to me and saw it as well, attention brought to them from my stare. We lock eyes and then roll them almost simultaneously, pulling laughs from us once we realize. That quickly fades when I feel a presence behind me. Is that just my sick head or is Amy seeing it as well, looking up with an unpleased look on her precious face?

Eros clears his throat right behind my left ear. I turn around and find myself inches away from him, looking right into his chest. I then turn my gaze upwards to see his face. His eyes are already trained on me, a smile on his face like he always has. Just this once, I decide to smile back instead of frowning at him, and then move aside for him to enter the vehicle.

„Stop flirting you jerk," Amy says in her annoyed voice before throwing a pillow after him. He ducks, dodging the pillow before it comes flying my way. I catch it, glaring at them both. If there's anything that you don't want to hear from Amy then it's her annoyed voice. It's a specific voice which she barely uses. But if she uses it, it means you should stop what you're doing. Immediately.

Unbothered, Eros takes a seat, followed by his little sister while I help Mr. and Mrs. Williams with the rest of the suitcases. "You girls really need to stock down your clothes. I can barely put your suitcases into the trunk," Mr. Williams says in a serious tone. I'm about to make a joke, already parting my lips when I get interrupted.

"Hey, Eros stop it!" "What did he do now, Amy?" Mrs. Williams - also very annoyed - asks. "I was sitting in the middle seat and he just pushed me aside," Amy frowns and I know she's currently crossing her arms, looking like a little child. "Well then it's Eros' seat now. Stop complaining," Mrs. Williams counters, fed up with their shit like everyone else.

Does that mean I'm sitting next to him?

And of course I sit next to him. So here I am. We've been driving for five hours and Amy just woke me up with the relieving words,"Mabel, wake up! We're here!"

"Finally," Amy sighs as she puts the final peace of clothing into her dresser an hour later, sitting down onto her bouncy bed. "Now that we're done unpacking, what do you want to do?" I ask her. "I don't know we could-" "Amy, Mabel, Eros! We're going for a walk!" Mrs. Williams shouts up the stairs. "Okay, have fun!" Amy answers before she turns her gaze back to me.

„I wonder how long it'll take Eros to bring a girl here... I give him 2 days," Amy says, dropping her upper body to look at the ceiling. „I don't know. He's ugly and dumb so I doubt he'll be able to bring someone. The girls in Alaska probably have class," I say, earning a laugh.

Exactly what I'd wanted to achieve.
Did I roast the fuck out of myself, calling me not classy? Yes. Was it necessary to lead her a wrong way? Also a yes.