one night

When we arrive, he closes the door behind me, not giving me a chance to ask any questions before his lips crash against mine again. My back is suddenly against a wall, his hands touching every inch of my body and our tongues exploring our mouths.

He tastes completely different than how I remember him. More poisonous, more dangerous.
He definitely is dangerous.

Somehow, we make it to one of the sofas, our lips not once separating and then I'm on his lap.
My dress does not cover my ass anymore. He delivers a sharp slap to my left butt cheek, pulling a gasp from my throat that is quickly replaced by a moan.

I stop, my eyes wide open as I realize what I just did.
Aryan smirks against my lips, seemingly gloating from his success.

That is before the door opens and two guys come in.
"We're done, boss."
I'm suddenly sober again when I jump off his lap, taking a seat next to him with my legs crossed after I pulled my dress down. The two guys look over to me and then give him a smirk.

Assholes.

He leans back with his one arm laying on the back of the sofa, his other hand resting on my thigh. "I don't have any more bags. Give me the money and you can leave."
They hand him two batches of money and he hands each one of them a few bills before he puts the rest in his jacket.

After a while he's collected the rest of the money and we leave the club. I'm still a little drunk and high so he helps me maintain my balance by putting his one arm around me and under my arms. I hold onto him with one hand on his shoulder. I have no idea what time it is. "How late is it?" I ask him. "It's three a.m.," he answers without even looking at his watch. He must've seen the time somewhere else.

He opens the door of his matte black Mustang for me and I get in. We leave the location and after a while we pull up to an - to me - unknown driveway.
"Where are we?" "At my house." "But what about your parents? I haven't seen them in years and I'm absolutely high and you are as well-" "I live alone," he interrupts my blabbering, annoyed as he gets out of the vehicle.

The next thing I remember is being carried into a bed with extra soft sheets before I let the darkness overcome me.

I wake up and look around the unfamiliar room. It has white and dark brown, wooden furniture in a modern style. One of the windows is wide open, letting a cool breeze pass through.
I shiver as I sit up, hugging myself when suddenly, gravity kicks in and my brain goes pounding against my scull.

"Oh fuck," I groan while holding my head and closing my eyes.
"Hungover?" I hear Aryans voice coming from where the door is. I flinch and open my eyes.
He's leaning in the doorframe, hair wet and a towel wrapped loosely just beneath his hip bones.
His muscular abdominals form a v-shape, disappearing underneath the towel.
And said towel is on the verge of dropping ti the floor.

"Stare for a little longer and my muscles will disappear running from your stare," he exclaims, making my eyes dart up to his face in shock.
With a smug smile on his face, he pushes off the doorframe and approaches his closet.

"I wasn't- What time is it?" I ask, frowning while browsing the room for a clock.
"Nine a.m."
"Oh shit we're late," I quickly get up, regretting it immediately. At first, because of the overbearing pounding in my head and eyes, then when I look down on me and see that my dress has been replaced with a long, black T-shirt.

"Wait a minute, did we-" I stop myself, not wanting to say it out loud.
Aryan eyes me from the side, then grins, shakes his head and turns his attention back to his closet.

"That dress looked uncomfortable. I also felt free to drive over to your house and get some clothes for you. You can take a shower in the guest room," he explains absentmindedly while browsing a stash of clothes for a specific hoodie - in his all-black closet.
I give him a what the fuck is wrong with you-look and go to the bathroom, relieved that the absolute worst thing didn't happen. I'd have to kill myself if it did.