shocked

Aryan's pov
I wake up to my alarm going off.

6:30 a.m.

I have no problem getting up early since I love my work. I decide to skip school today - I'll probably just drop out anyway. I have enough money to do it and I hate school.

I rub my face with my palms and get up to get ready. I walk upstairs and see that my bedroom is empty so I go in and take a white shirt and black suit from my closet. I only wear suits on days of which I know I won't go to school. I like to keep it professional. I put it on and make my way to the bathroom. The door is slightly open so I peak inside. I know I shouldn't have done that.

In the mirror I see Mabel taking a shower. She's facing the wall with her head leaned back. The droplets running down her smooth skin look sexy. Her hair is up in a messy bun, probably because she already washed it yesterday. She turns to the side with her eyes still closed revealing her beautiful breasts and hard nipples. I can feel my dick getting hard.

I quickly look away, shaking my head to get the thought of her breasts out of my head and make my way down to the kitchen. Why did she even leave the door open? I bet she did that on purpose.

Mabel's pov
Since the shower thing didn't work I go to his room and put on a black lace thong and one of Aryan's black T-shirts. It's so big it fits me like a short dress. The sleeves go down to my elbows. I make my way down to the kitchen to eat something. I need to try something else to get his attention.

"Morning" I say as I walk in on him smoking a cigarette while looking out the window. He's leaning against the counter with his one hand for support and his legs crossed.

"Just so you know the rooms in this house actually have doors. I know your parents used to take yours away but they're intact over here" he says teasing me. I grin as I walk over to the coffee machine to make some coffee for me.

"Black and in a coffee cup, not a mug. I have to leave in ten" he says confident while flicking the cigarette out of the open window. After that he leaves the kitchen. "I won't make you coffee" I let out a laughter as I shake my head. "I'd be a little nicer considering you're living here for free. I could also make you pay for it" he says. I can't really tell if he's joking or not.

"Well I haven't asked to live here" I cuss. "Yeah right I could also let you live at your house and have your parents find your dead body because one of my enemies shot you. And trust me I have a lot." he jokes but I could tell that it wasn't really a joke.

I make him his coffee and he leaves. Right before he walks out the door he turns around one last time. "Oh and Mabel" he shouts into the kitchen "normally I wouldn't want you to go to school because of your face but if I was you I'd still go because I can't protect you whilst at work." I roll my eyes as I hear him shut the door and drive off.

I get dressed and leave for school. I'd normally use the motorcycle but I can't put my helmet on without ripping my stitches. And it would probably hurt anyway.

At school everyone throws me terrified and worried looks as I walk straight to my classroom. Amy's face drops as she sees me. "What the fuck happened oh my god?!" Aaanndd here we go. What am I gonna tell her? "Some dudes probably from a gang crossed my way and punished me for snapping at them" I lie.

"I told you this bitchy attitude of yours is gonna get you in trouble one day" Amy says with an 'I told you' look on her face.

In our third class of the day five teachers and about ten people have already asked me what happened. Over twenty gave me a weird look. Amy and me switch classes. If we see Eros on our way I hope he just won't say any- "What happened to you" Eros pulls me out of my thoughts rushing towards me. Oh lord he's gonna be furious.