anger

Aryan's pov
The second she said his name I knew exactly what happened. My blood started boiling. I just saw red. I storm out of the toilet to go and find him. I swear if he crosses my way not even god can help him with his mercy anymore.

"No, Aryan stop it" I hear Mabel and Amy follow me but I'm furious. I can't control my anger anymore. I suspected something happened when she called but punching a girl really isn't how you behave. Fucking pussy.

I spot Eros sitting in their classroom. I storm inside and grab the collar of his ugly hoodie. I pull him off his chair and out into the hallway. He stumbles but then regains his balance. Everyone looks at me in shock, not even the teacher says something.

He looks at me completely caught off guard as I swing at him. My fist collides with his face so hard it causes him to fall onto he ground. I get on top of him and punch his face repeatedly with him screaming in pain.

"Aryan please stop" Amy shouts as she and Mabel stand a few feet away from us. I stop and look up to her. "Okay, he'll have a chance to defend himself" I say as I get up and then gesture him to get up as well.

He takes a swing so obvious it's easy for me to know what he's going to do so I move down and place another punch onto his chest making him cough and fold in pain. I put my hand around his throat and press him against the wall behind him lifting him up off the ground. He puts his hands on mine to move them away but he has no chance. Fucking weak bitch.

"What kind of a man are you to slap a fucking girl? Who do you think you are?" "Sorry" he stutters gasping for air. I come closer "What did you say? I couldn't hear you." "I'm sorry." "That was much better" I let him down and he breaths uncontrollably.

I'm already turning around to walk over to Mabel as he mumbles something loud enough for me to hear. "At least I had a reason to slap her." With that I turn around again in anger and kick my knee into his stomach making him fold together again and grumble in pain. "The next time you want to insult me, say it out loud instead of mumbling it like a pussy."

I turn to Mabel. "Get your stuff." She walks into the classroom and gets her bag and jacket. I take the bag and put my free hand around her shoulders. We walk off leaving everyone speechless.

Mabel's pov
We arrive at his house and I sit down on the couch while Aryan goes to the bathroom to wash off Eros' blood and change his shirt.

The front door opens and I see Marco come in. He walks over to me and sits down next to me. "What happened?" he asks looking over to me with his arms crossed and his legs opened but his feet close in front of each other. "My ex slapped me because I swung at him for accusing Aryan of beating me up."

Marco bursts out laughing. "What's so funny?" I ask him confused but also slightly laughing. "You dared to punch a guy to defend your boyfriend and earned a slap for that. How can you have such an attitude but be so little and innocent on the outside?" I shrug my shoulders while letting out a slight laugh. I'll just take that as a compliment.

"Wait a minute did you say boyfriend?" I realize what he just said. "Yes" he says with a confused look on his face. "He said his girl needed his help." I blush and lean back against the couch. He called me his girl.

"I'll go see if he needs any help" I say as I get up. Marco nods and turns on the TV. I walk up the stairs and knock on the door to Aryan's room.

"What?" he grumbles. I open the door slowly and look inside. He's standing in front of his closet putting on a clean shirt. "It's you" he says as he looks over to the door.

I get in and close the door behind me.