unknown

Mabel's pov
"Luke" the guy nods to introduce himself before quickly walking over to the kitchen. "Boss-" he starts but gets interrupted by René. "It's not the right time, Luke." "But it's urgent" Luke cusses.

They suddenly all start to talk making it difficult for me to understand anything that they're saying. I'm beyond confused. What the fuck is happening. I watch the scene bewildered as Aryan suddenly slams his fist on the counter. "Quiet" he roars making everyone shut up immediately and look at him.

He takes a few breathers trying to calm down. I can see he's furious. "Out, all of you" he says in an angry voice pointing at René, Marco and Luke. "But Boss-" "I said get out before I fucking shoot someone" he threatens through clenched teeth.

The three leave the house. I want to go upstairs before he stops me. "You" I turn to look at him. "Living room, now." He points to the living room. I sit down on the couch and a few seconds later he comes in with a glass of Bourbon in his hand.

He sits down with a sigh and sips on his glass. His one arm is resting on the back of the couch where I'm sitting. He holds his glass in my direction offering a sip but I shake my head.

"What I'm going to tell you now won't satisfy you" he says with a certain warning in his voice. He explains me everything I need to know. By the time he's done talking, he finished the glass.

I don't know what to say. I mean that's what his life is about right? That's what happens when you're in a gang. Especially the biggest in America.

Right as I open my mouth to say something Aryan's phone starts ringing. "Sorry I need to get that one" he says as he gets up and leaves the room.

Two minutes later he comes back. "Baby, I need to go right now. My men caught someone who owes me a shit ton of money" he places a kiss on my forehead and storms out.

A heavy sigh escapes my mouth as I lean back against the sofa. I take my phone and scroll through Instagram when the front door opens. A - to me - unknown guy walks in. My heart drops. What if it's a member of another gang?

He turns to me and looks kind of surprised at my sight. "You must be the girl Aryan saved a few weeks ago." I look at him as I slowly get up, trying not to show that I'm scared. "And who are you?" "I'm one of his workmen-" "Name?" I interrupt him annoyed.

I look around the room and out the window but I can't see any security near. "Nick" he suddenly starts walking towards me very slowly. "Okay Nick, so I've never heard of you before so please stay where you are" I say as I start to slowly make a few steps back. If only I knew where Aryan keeps his guns.

"I promise I'm not here to harm you or anything. I didn't even know you were here" he says, not stopping to take steps forward. I start running towards the kitchen since there's a door connecting it with the living room and he runs after me. I take a knife out of the knife block. "And I promise to slit your fucking throat if you take one more step towards me" I warn.

He lifts his hands chest height, trying to symbolize to me that he doesn't want to hurt me. "Put that knife away" he demands. "So that you can kill or kidnap me? Absolutely not" I say the last part with a slight laughter in my voice.

"Give me the fucking knife" he rushes towards me, trying to take it out of my hand but I quickly cut his arm and back up. "I said don't fucking come near me" I roar through the house.