river

The party is almost over and I still have not seen Aryan. At this point I am really pissed. If my parents noticed that I'm gone I can forget about my plan.

"Mabel" Natasha pulls me out of my thoughts by snapping her finger in front of my face. I look up at her, waiting for her to go on.

"We want to go. Should I drive you to Aryan's?" "Oh, yeah sure....That would be nice" I say with a slight smile.

Why didn't he come? He always comes to house parties because they are the best way to sell drugs fast and for good money.

Natasha drives Cassy home and then heads to Aryan. On a junction she turns right instead of left. "What are you doing?" I ask confused only to be met with silence.

"Natasha that's not the way to Aryan's house."

No answer.

"Where are we going?" I ask getting uneasier.

No answer.

"Okay that's it. Stop and I'll just walk" I say already unbuckling but before I can open the door she locks the car.

Fear rises in me and my heart race starts to quicken. Little droplets of sweat form on my forehead and upper lips.

"Natasha what the fuck are you doing?" I yell at her in fear. She drives to a empty hiking parking lot and suddenly stops the car.

I look around to get aware of my surroundings but it is too dark to see anything.

"What do you want from me?" I ask, panicking even more and then she finally looks at me. The only thing I can actually recognize is the big forest that stretches along around us.

Her face looks different. It is not as kind as it usually is. Her eyes look darker and her breath and expression are terrifyingly easy considering that she just kidnapped me to a empty parking lot in the middle of nowhere.

"Please if you want money I can give you whatever amount you want. Just let me go" I beg but what she says next terrifies me even more.

"I don't want any money" she states calmly before looking down on my belly. My heart skips a beat at the realization and I hug my belly in horror.

"You're really scaring me" I slightly laugh, trying to convince myself that this is just a joke or something but she looks me dead in the eyes without saying anything.

I open my mouth to speak up when suddenly a light approaches us in the corner of my eye. It is a car light and then I see two men getting out of the black van and approach us.

I start to panic. My heart is pounding against my ribcage. I have to get myself out of this somehow. I try to open the door repeatedly when suddenly Natasha unlocks it and I get out and start to run.

My belly makes it very hard and the blistering cold is not helping. I feel the cold wind collide with my hot skin as I run and suddenly someone grabs my arm and I get thrown back and trip at the residence.

Two men grab me by my upper arms, lifting me up from the floor and drag me back to the car. I kick and try to punch around me but my feet reach nothing but the air. It is no use. They are too strong.

When we arrive a few feet from the van I see Natasha standing in front of me with her hands behind her back.

Before I can react or say anything she takes them to the front to reveal a big kitchen knife. My eyes widen in shock and tears well up my eyes. I guess this is the end.

"Oh no don't cry, dear Mabel" she says calmly while holding the knife between her two hands and twirling it around.

"Look I am really sorry to do this now but the boss said we need to set more drastic signs. And the instructions were really clear."

I close my eyes in hopes that it will all be just a dream when I open them again but that does not happen.

Instead a stinging feeling erupts from the center of my stomach through my whole body causing me to open my eyes in shock and inhale heavily.

Natasha is looking at me with a expression drowned in hatred and satisfaction and for some reason she has a evil smile plastered on her face as well.

As I look down I see the knife all the way stuck in my stomach. I just stare down in shock. I can't scream, I can talk, I can't breathe. All I can do is watch the blade being pulled out, followed by a river of blood while tears stream down my face and neck.

The blood flows down my legs, leaving a deep red stain on my white socks and shoe laces. The men let go of my arms and my hands immediately find my belly.

I look up at Natasha in shock before falling onto my knees and then to the side. My head hits the hard cement and my vision blurs instantly.

I notice Natasha kneeling down and rolling me on my back but I can not do anything to stop her.

The stinging and pulsing pain in my belly is un describable but what makes it even worse is another sting coming from my lower stomach.

I take all the strength that is left to look down and see her cutting along my belly and then everything goes black.