sobs

A few weeks have passed since I moved in with Aryan and it went pretty well so far. Today is the first day I can go to school again. My face has healed without letting behind any scars.

I get up to get ready and then make my way to the kitchen. I'm wearing some black skinny jeans with my pink cropped hoodie and a black leather jacket on top. It's not as cold anymore so I wear one without stuffing plus it's shorter than my other one. Along with that I wear my white sneakers.

"Mug or cu- Aryan?" I walk into the kitchen but soon realize that he's not in there. I walk around the house but can't find him. He probably went to work early. I shrug it off and go to school.

-  fifth class -

I sit in my chair not paying attention as always. "Have you heard about the huge gang fight last night?" I hear Luke say in the row behind me. My attention instantly snaps to them. "Yeah it must've been brutal. I heard the Cuts were involved in it. Three gangs fought against each other but the police says they're currently interviewing some members to find out what it was about. Probably drugs."

So Aryan is either dead or the police caught him. I take my jacket and run out of the classroom. My teacher screams something after me but I don't care. I get in the car and start to drive to the Cuts' head office while dialing Aryan's number. It rings but then the mailbox picks up.

fuck.

I dial Marco's number but he also doesn't pick up. I try so hard to hold my tears back so that I don't crash into someone. After what felt like hours I finally arrive at the office and storm inside.

I run along the endless, cold corridors towards Aryan's office. As I storm inside he's not there. "Mabel?" I quickly turn around to see René standing in front of me with a confused look plastered on his face. "Where is he?" "Why are you crying?" he ignores my question. "WHERE IS HE? WHERE IS MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND?" I scream in anger causing him to look at me in shock. He brings me to one of the cells and opens the door.

Aryan's pov
I'm interviewing some guy because of the gang fight last night. Suddenly the door bursts open and Mabel runs in wrapping her arms around my neck and sobbing uncontrollably.

"What happened?" I ask completely caught off guard as I wrap my arms around her waist, making sure not to get any blood from my hands on her clothes. I give Marco a confused look but him shrugging his shoulders and giving me the same look gives away his own confusion.

"Mabel" I say in a serious as well as concerned tone "you need to take a breather and tell me what happened." A thousand things rush through my head as I try to think of what could've upset her like that. "Did Eros do anything?" I ask with anger in my voice, my blood starting to boil.

"No" she gets out of the hug and wipes her puffy eyes from all the crying. "I heard about the gang fight and you weren't at home and I called you but you didn't pick up so I thought you might- you- you might-" she sobs uncontrollably. I look at Marco and nod, symbolizing him to continue as I lead Mabel out of the room. I close the door and look at her, still sobbing.

"I'm sorry baby" I say as I start to feel bad for not letting her know what happened and that I'm okay. "I'm so sorry I thought you might worry more if I told you what happened. Someone killed one of my men and that's why the fight broke out. Marco and René called me last night and told me to help them. I knew you wouldn't let me go so I left a note at the front door. Didn't you see it?" Her sobs stop as she looks at me. Her face drops from a sad to a more sorry and embarrassed one. "No I- I'm so sorry oh my god." She lets out a heavy sigh before face palming her face.

"It's alright darling. I'm the one who should be sorry. I should've at least texted you. I was here the whole night interviewing a few of the other gang members." I feel very bad for not letting her know. "I'm gonna wash myself and then I'm gonna drive you home, okay?" She nods.

I'll be on a holiday for about 12 days so there probably won't be any updates. I will update the book as soon as possible. Have a nice week you guys and thank you so much for all your support!
Btw we hit 1,33k reads - thank you so much!❤️