the end

So this is it. Our book is finally coming to an end. Remember when you first opened it? I was going on a vacation with the Williams. Back then I regretted this decision. But by now, I am glad I went. Because if I didn't, all of this would have never happened. I filled this book with so many incredible memories and special moments. Even though the last few were not as positive as the first ones. Aryan came back and made me fall in love with him. We went through so much. We killed Johnny Reap, I got pregnant, Aryan broke up with me, we came back together and he even wanted to propose. It probably would have come to that if only my parents wouldn't have intervened.

And then I died.

I died and I came back to life. Two times. The difference is that back when we started this book, I did not know life's worth and what love is.

Aryan, you taught me that. You taught me what love is. You made it to a point in my heart where I would always put you before myself. Always. No matter how much you hurt me the past year. No matter how much I had to suffer. I would always do it again just to have another moment with you. And I will continue to cherish the ones we already had.

Maybe we will see each other again. Maybe we won't. But until then I will hold onto you and onto our love, hoping that I will not have to remember you and what we had for longer than it even lasted. And I hope that maybe every once in a while I will catch a glimpse of what we had. Because that was a glimpse of what true love really is.

Just remember that every time a storm vanishes from the sky, I will think of you. And every time someone asks me what my favorite color is, I will answer green. Because in the end it wasn't your power or our past that made me fall for you. It was your green eyes that made me lose myself in them every time they pierced into mine.

"Are you coming?" Amy pulls me out of my thoughts as she gets up. "Just one more question" the officer that filed Aryan's missing person report interrupts. "Would you consider him your boyfriend? We need a number to call just in case we find anything."

'I'd never go on a date with Aryan. I'd rather die.'

"He's my fiancé" I answer earning a nod in response. Amy takes my hand and we leave.

If only you wouldn't have ended our book before the ink went out. I guess our ink was already half empty when we started in the first place.

Just like Mabel said - this is it.

This is the end of lovely desire.

I want to thank you all so so much for supporting me and pushing this book with every read, vote and comment you made!

I hope you will continue to read the second book to this story and my other books that I'm currently working on as well. I don't exactly know when I will start to publish the continuation of lovely desire but it will probably be this or next week. I'll keep you updated.

Until then, have a nice day/night!❤️

————————————

I made an Instagram account to share updates on my books and teasers etc. It is also just in case my Tik Tok gets restricted because I have an account warning🥲
Feel free to follow ❤️@yoursexybestfriendd