separated

"You should leave" Aryan suggests as we're still standing in the hallway. My gaze snaps up to him and I feel a sting in my heart.

"Please don't look at me like that. It's the best for now. I promise it won't be forever." He tries so hard to hide the sadness in his voice but his eyes betray him.

I slowly nod with a sad look on my face before packing up my stuff. We drive to my house in silence and I struggle to hold back the tears that are threatening to escape my eyes.

I just got him back and now he gets ripped out of my hands again.

As we arrive in front of my house we remain seated, not knowing what to say and scared of what will happen as soon as we get off the car. "It's ten p.m." Aryan breaks the silence that filled up the car. We get out and stand in front of my front door.

"I don't want to go" I say, unable to hold the tears back anymore. "Hey, come here" he whispers as he hugs me.

My fingers crawl into his leather jacket and I don't want to ever let go of him. "I promise to get you as soon as possible" he quietly assures to calm me down.

"I love you" I whisper and he repeats it. He plants a kiss on my forehead before I grab his face and kiss him one last time, even though I know it is not forever.

Then the front door opens and my dad looks at us with a blank expression on his face. I step inside and look back at Aryan before the door closes.

"You're grounded. You will not leave the house and you will not have anyone over" my mother states in a serious tone. I just nod looking at the floor, too tired to speak.

I am already approaching the stairs when she speaks up again. "And you will give us your phone. This, whatever this was, is over."

My gaze snaps up to her and my lower lip starts to quiver. "Please, no. Not my phone" I whine desperate but my father is already taking it out of my hand.

I go to my room with my heavy bag and sit down on my bed. As I look around the room my eyes find a picture of Aryan and I when we were fifteen.

I get up and take it when the memories from that day come back to my mind. We ran away because our parents grounded us for smoking in the garage of Aryan's house. We didn't even make it out of New York before the police caught us and brought us back.

I chuckle at the memory when an idea comes to my mind. We could run away. A hint of hope rises in me as I look out of my window which I could easily climb out of - even with a pregnant belly.

As I look outside I see a few raindrops falling from the sky. One at a time until they get more and more. The hope inside me fades as quickly as it came up and it sit back on my bed again with a heavy sigh before tears flow out of my eyes again and sobs fill up my room.

Almost one year ago I went on this stupid holiday with Amy and that's when everything started. If I would not have went on that holiday I probably never would have argued with Eros and that would mean Aryan never would have defended me against Sarah after that p.e. class.

Tears well up my eyes again as I think about everything that had happened the 3/4 year. I hope I will be back with Aryan by Christmas.

This can not be true.

————————————

The next morning I sit at the breakfast table in silence. I barely get anything down my throat but I force myself to eat at least a little for the baby.

"We're moving away" my mother suddenly says, not taking her eyes off her plate. I could hear she felt sorry for me in some kind of way.

My eyes snap up to her in shock. "What!?" "It's better for you. You will get that Baby and you will put it up for adoption. Then you will visit a new High school where you will graduate" she states, still not looking at me.

I am totally baffled. What the fuck was going through her sick head? "I definitely won't move away and I for sure will not give her up for adoption. It's my choice and that of Aryan, not yours" I say with a angry voice.

"I do not want to hear this name coming out of your mouth ever again. This boy is no longer a part of your life, is that clear?" she raised her voice causing anger to rise in me.

I take my plate and walk over to the kitchen where I slam it onto the counter causing it to shatter loudly.

"Mabel that's enough" my father says in a warning tone. "You're right, it's enough. I've had enough of your bullshit. You left me alone since I can think. I practically lived with the Williams my whole life. They've been there for me while the only thing you cared about was money. So don't act like you care now and just leave me alone" I scream in anger.

My dad gets up and looks at me. "Right, the Williams cared for you. Not Aryan." "ARYAN WAS THERE FOR ME THE PAST EIGHT MONTHS. EIGHT FUCKING MONTHS WHILE YOU WERE GONE." "HE GOT YOU PREGNANT" we scream at each other.

In that very moment something happens inside of me. In that very moment, the only thing I can feel for my parents is pure hatred. I never thought it could ever come to this.

My expression goes blank and my shoulders relax. "Fine" I start "You win. I will move away with you and Aryan will no longer be a part of my life."

My parents look at me and I can see how frightened the are. They probably think I completely lost it now and to be honest I think I did. Every other person would say I'm crazy for coming up with the plan that just popped up in my head - maybe even Aryan would say that. But if that's what it takes for me to be happy, I will do it.