dripping

The game got boring after a while so we kind of separated from each other. I'm dancing with Cassy and Natasha while Tory is making out with some dude.

"I'm thirsty, do you guys wanna drink something?" I shout because the music is so loud. "Yeah let's go" Cassy answers and we all walk to the kitchen. "Should I mix you something?" Cassy asks. "Oh no thanks I think I'll make a quick pause" I say as I pour some Sprite into my cup.

"So what's up with Victoria?" I ask. "She's been simping over Aryan for a while now but she never even had the chance to at least talk to him" Natasha explains. I nod before taking a sip from my cup.

"Oh oh" Cassy says while bumping into Natasha's side. I turn around to see Victoria making a scene in front of some random dude. "Ohhh okay we'll have to take care of that real quick" Natasha says while putting down her drink. They quickly rush over to Victoria leaving me alone in the kitchen with some other people. I sigh and browse the house for Aryan. I spot him in a corner selling drugs to some dude so I walk over to them.

"Hey" I say to Aryan as I look the guy who is already leaving up and down. "Hey baby" he puts his arm around my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. I put my arms around his neck as we start to make out. His hands wander down my body before stopping at my butt. He presses me against the wall next to us.

"Aryan" I suddenly hear a girl's voice and feel her pulling on his leather jacket. He sighs in annoyance and so do I. "What?" he turns around growling at the girl. "Sorry" she backs up with a careful look on her face. "I just wanted to know if you've seen Angie?" Aryan sighs while taking out a little bag of white powder. They exchange the bag with money and she leaves. "Do I get a shorter answer if I ask what you sell or what you not sell?" I ask with a slight laugh. He chuckles. "Tell me what you need and I promise I have it" he winks at me. I chuckle while shaking my head. "Hey, I'll go to the bathroom real quick" I say to which Aryan responds with a nod.

After I'm done peeing I wash my hands and fix my makeup, then I go back downstairs. As I come down the stairs all the people have their attention to some dudes fighting in the living room. "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" they scream and it's hard for me to see who is fighting.

Ohhh my god it's Aryan.

I quickly rush down the stairs and push past all the people. By the time I reached the center of the crowd Aryan is already on top of the other dude, who I apparently identify as Nick, slamming his fist onto him repeatedly while holding his upper body in place by his collar. Nick has already lost his conciseness but Aryan doesn't stop. There's blood dripping out of his nose and even mouth onto his white polo.

Eventually I decide to intervene. "Okay stop" I shout as I kneel on the floor, grabbing Aryan's wrist to prevent him from punching. He frees it the first time but the second time I grip it he stops and looks me dead in the eyes. "WHAT" he screams at me in anger causing me to flinch. The people suddenly start to get quiet and watch what happens.

"I said you need to stop" I say in a calm voice. "It's none of your fucking business now back up" he roars at me. "Don't you fucking scream at me like that!" I can't hold my anger in anymore. Nick starts to regain his conciseness only for Aryan to knock him out again.

"Aryan, fucking STOP!" I want to grab his wrist again but he's faster and grabs mine. He looks me dead in the eye "If you raise that fucking hand of yours one more time I swear to god I'm gonna cut it off". Everyone goes quiet.

Suddenly René decides to intervene. "Come on, Mabel, get up" he grabs my upper arm and makes me stand up. "What, are you not gonna do anything? He's gonna kill him" I shout at René. Aryan gets off Nick and grabs my other arm. "Come with me" he angrily says as he drags me out of the house. "Okay, let's get back to partying again everyone" I hear René shout inside the house.

We hit 1,6k today omg 😱