affection

I nod before I feel his hands gently cupping my belly. I look down at his hands in shock because I expected much but not this.

It takes me a few seconds to adjust to this sudden burst of affection but as soon as I realize what's happening I put my hands on his, enjoying his touch.

"Do you know what it will be already?" he asks causing me to chuckle. "What?" he grumps at me with furrowed brows. "It's too early for that" I reply.

The look on his face goes from an excited to a disappointed one and I start to feel sorry for him. "As good as new" I interrupt the silence before throwing away the trash. As I turn around I see that he's stood up and is now leaning against the edge of the mattress.

I hesitate at first but decide to tell him. "I have an appointment in two weeks where they're going to tell me the gender.... In case you want to come with me" I say as I position myself in front of him. His gaze immediately snaps down to me "Can I?" A childish smile forms on his face as I nod my head yes.

I love how soft and comfortable he gets when we're alone. Especially even though we're broken up.

My attention shifts back to him as I feel his hands move. He has them sitting on my waist and his thumbs gently stroke my belly on each side. Goosebumps form on my arms and neck at his gentle touch.

I look up into his face and see his gaze wander from my belly up to my eyes. Our faces are inches away from each other. He's so close I can even feel his breath against my skin which causes me to have butterflies.

His gaze wanders down again but this time stops at my lips before he comes even closer.

"Aryan are you-" René suddenly bursts in causing us to jump away from each other. He looks at us in realization. "Sorry" he says while raising his hand as an apology and looking at me. His gaze shifts to Aryan "The cleaner is coming in half an hour and we should be gone by then." Aryan nods at him before he closes the door again.

"We should leave" he says and I nod in response. After we've gotten our stuff we walk to the front door of the office and I see Eros waiting in his car.

"You know that I've looked you through, right?" Aryan bursts out like he's been waiting to say this the whole day. I look at him confused with furrowed eyebrows. "You're only letting him drive you to make me jealous."

"But it works, right?" I say with an evil smirk walking away before I turn around and approach Eros.

"We're going to have a party at my house tomorrow by the way. You're invited. Vanessa will be there too" he shouts just before I get into the car and winks at me at the last part. I roll my eyes and shake my head with a smile, then I get in.

Eros stops at my driveway and looks at me. "Page 623, exercises two and three until next week" he says with a cocky smile on his face and his eyes forming to slits. "Noted. Thanks for driving me" I state before getting out of the car.

————————————

I'm standing in front of my closet trying to find something to wear. I kept my make up pretty decent so that I can wear something that's a bit extra. Also I've stopped doing lash extensions and started using some eyelash serum instead. My lashes have gotten pretty long so I tried to keep the focus on them in my face.

I put on some grey checkered pants with a black belt and my combat boots. For my shirt I decide on a black, tight cropped t-shirt which's sleeves are a little puffy - not too much though. My straightened hair is falling down my shoulders and held out of my face by a black hairband. I put little diamond earrings in and my necklace along with a silver watch and some matching rings.

Eros drives me to Aryan's house and I go in. There's people chatting and laughing, I recognize a few trainees and members of the Cuts.

"Do you want some pizza?" I suddenly hear Aryan right next to my ear and shiver at his deep voice and warm breath that brushes my skin. A smile forms on my face before I turn around to face him. "Thanks" I take a slice of pizza from the box he's holding out to me before he places it on the desk next to us.

"Salami because I know how much you like it.... Because of the pregnancy of course" he quickly corrects himself. I blush inside but try to hide it from him. I know it's not because of the pregnancy - at least not completely.

"Hey Mabel, you look cute" Natasha joins in. "Hiii oh my god it's been a while" I smile happily as we go in for a hug. "I'll leave you girls alone then" Aryan says with a smile before he goes.

After I've finished my piece of pizza we go over to the others. "So how's it been going between you and Aryan? Rumor has it you two broke up but it's not official yet" Natasha asks curious.

"We're having a little pause but also not completely" I explain. "Well it looked like you two get along pretty well again the past days" I hear someone snap at us.

As I look to my right to find the source of the voice I see no one other than Vanessa.... with a hickey?!

"Vanessa" I say annoyed and then look at the hickey in shock. "Suits me, right? Ugh he just makes great hickeys" she brags and sounds so fake doing it.

"Not very classy if you ask me. How old are you? Fourteen?" Cassy replies instead of me because I'm too stunned at her sassiness to speak. Vanessa shoots her a poisonous look and storms off.

"Wow, what a bitch" Natasha shakes her head impressed. "Are you okay?" "She can't have that from Aryan. He hates hickeys and also he wouldn't dare exposing his affaire if he had one - which I don't believe - simply because of all the affection he's had towards me the past week" I say in confidence, keeping my eyes on Vanessa.

"Anyway" I shove it off and look back at them "What do you guys want to do?"