slap

"I got beaten up obviously" I snap at him, not sure if I'm just tired of all the questions or him in person. He doesn't seem to realize that I don't want to talk to him. "Who did that?" he asks in a angry voice while cupping my face.

I don't know if he's just stupid or not because his cupping my face put pressure on my cheek which obviously hurts. I pull my face away and give him a deadly look with a crease appearing between my brows. "Some random dudes."
"Was it Aryan?" he asks furious "You can tell me." My blood starts to boil because of how rude and obsessive he is.

"No he helped me since you weren't there to defend me" I decide to let my toxic side take over. I know he couldn't have helped me because it didn't even happen like I told everyone. Besides I wouldn't have been with him anyway so how would he have known.

His face drops as I push past him making sure I bump my shoulder into his. "I know it was him by the way you just reacted" he says causing me to stand still. Everyone in the hallway looks at me. I can't suppress my anger anymore. While turning around I take a swing to punch my fist against his cheek bone.

Everyone gasps as he stumbles to the side. He looks at me with anger growing inside him. Shortly after he regained his balance he slaps me across the face making the stitches on my cheek snap once again and the others gasp, again. I shriek at the sharp pain on my already injured cheek holding it in shock. Blood rolls down my face and I wipe it away with the back of my hand to prevent it from dropping on my hoodie.

"Oh you're fucking dead" a laughter escapes my mouth. "What is he gonna do? Beat me up like he did with you?" Eros teases me with anger in his voice. "No" I drop my laugh and come closer until my mouth is next to his ear. I have to get up on my toes because he's taller than me. "He's gonna kill you." I step back and wink at him. I look him dead in the eyes before pushing past him and going to the bathroom to check on my wound and wash the blood off my hand and face.

I watch myself in the mirror and pull out the ripped thread with a shriek because of the sharp sting. I wet a paper towel with cold water since there's no warm water in our school and wipe away the smeared blood on my cheek. I pump some soap on the palm of my hand and watch as the - at first light red - water turns clear.

I take out my phone and click on Aryan's contact. It takes a while but eventually he picks up. "What?" he grumps into the phone. "My stitches ripped again and it won't stop bleeding." "Where are you?" he asks immediately. "At school. Third floor, ladies bathroom." "I'll be there in ten minutes. Wait in there." he hangs up the phone.

I slide down the wall and crouch down, not daring to let my jeans touch the floor. I lean my elbows on my thighs for support and wait as the door opens and Amy comes inside. She crouches down next to me, not turning her gaze away from me. "Are you okay?" she asks concerned. I nod, not daring to look at her. "Are you sure there's nothing you want to tell me?" I quickly look up to her causing her to back up slightly while putting her hands in the air to symbolize me to calm down. "I'm just asking because you're my best friend. I believe you if you say it wasn't him." I nod while looking away again.

I can't be angry with her.

"Eros' overprotectiveness annoys me too. He's acting like you're his possession." she says earning a little smirk from me.

Suddenly the door opens. We both look up to Aryan who has a packed needle and threat in his hand along with some disinfect and a bandaid for my wound. He stands in front of me, gesturing me to stand up with his two fingers "Get up". A sigh escapes his mouth as he lifts up my chin to take a look at my cheek.

"If you tear it a third time I won't stitch it back together again. Just so you know an ugly scar will appear if that happens" he warns me with a teasing overtone. "Shut it and get it over with" I sigh annoyed as he starts to disinfect the cut while holding the needle with the thread already on it between his lips.

"I'm gonna faint" Amy says as he places the first stitch. I hold onto his shoulder in pain but eventually he got it done. This time with eight stitches since the cut seemed to have gotten bigger due to Eros' hard slap. Aryan takes the bandaid and places it over my cut. "If it rips again I'll start to doubt my stitching skills" he jokes as he throws the things in the trash.

"How did it rip by the way? Because the cut got bigger" he asks confused. I quickly exchange looks with Amy. "What?" he noticed that something's off. "I- I mean if she'll stop throwing hands at people it will probably solve her ripping problem" Amy says in a careful way while looking over to me. "Wait what does she mean by that?" Aryan suddenly isn't as calm anymore. I look over to Amy and slightly shake my head to signal her not to say anything.

"What happened, Mabel" his deep voice gives away how angry he's starting to get. "I punched Eros because he accused you of beating me up so he slapped me across the face."

Aryan's eyes suddenly seem like there's fire in them. They're not his normal green anymore but dark green. He punches the wall between me and Amy, making us flinch and storms out.