moved

I follow him into the kitchen. He's standing in the room with his back turned, talking to Marco and René. René spots me and gives me an impressed but also buffered look. He shoves his elbow into Marco's side "Dude, look".

They look at me in amazement when Aryan turns around to see me standing in the doorframe.

Aryan's pov
l hate the way they look at Mabel. No one looks at my girl like she's some kind of trophy to earn. What am I thinking? She's not my girl. Stop that, Aryan. But still, just the thought of them touching her makes my blood boil. She's mine and mine only.

I give them both a deadly stare before they pull it together again.

Mabel's pov
"I'm Marco" "And I'm René" they both introduce themselves. "I'm Mabel" I say smiling at them. "So are you in a relationship or just fucking?" Marco bursts out earning an annoyed sigh from Aryan who is already walking out of the kitchen. "If they'd be fucking he wouldn't care for her like that" "Probably they're doing both" Marco and René laugh at his annoyance making sure they talk extra loud for him to hear them.

A slight laugh escapes my mouth. It is pretty funny when they tease him. "Want a beer?" Marco asks, holding a beer in front of me. "No thanks" I decline friendly. He shrugs his shoulders and takes a sip out of his bottle, so does René.

"How do you know Aryan?" I ask them. "Aryan and I have been friends since we were kids" Marco answers confident. I wonder why he never brought him up. I look over to René waiting for an answer. "I just got into his business and we got friends." "He kind of saved him from his abusive father. He likes to leave that one out when people ask him how he met us" Marco winks at me. "Oh" I don't want to pity him since he must not like this part of his past if he leaves it out on purpose.

I hear Aryan coming down the stairs and into the kitchen. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "What are you doing you jerk?" I protest while pounding my fists against his muscular back. "I'm bringing you home. Your parents left again so you can pack up some things and move in with me" he answers as he walks out of the front door.

I can move in with him?

He sits me in the car and then gets in on the other side. "I can move in with you?" "I'd rather have you around instead of getting you killed when you're alone at your house. There's probably been talking since I suspect we have a spy from another gang in our circle. If they know I saved you, they know you're important to me and that makes you a target" he explains with his hands on the steering wheel and his eyes on the street.

I turn my gaze out the window. It's march now so it doesn't get dark as early anymore.

Arriving at home I pack up some stuff and we drive back to Aryan's house. He even made some space in his closet for me to put my clothes in and I have my own side of the drawer in the bathroom.

I put on some black leggings instead of Aryan's sweats since I had to tie them so that they wouldn't fall down but I keep his hoodie.

The boys leave the house and I get ready for bed. I make my way to Aryan's bedroom only to realize he's not in there. Where is he? I turn around and see him walk in to grab a charger with just sweatpants on. "Goodnight" he says as he leaves again.

"Wait." He turns to look at me. "Where are you going?" "I'm sleeping in a guest room." he says in an unbothered tone. The look on my face turns from a curious one to a confused one. "I won't share a bed with you since we're not in a relationship." I shrug my shoulders and sit down on the bed with a bounce. "Close the door behind you" I say as he walks out.

Aryan's pov
Normally I'd sleep in a bed with her but I know I wouldn't be able to resist my dirty thoughts. And since I know she can't resist me I choose to just sleep in another room. I have to stop myself from catching feelings and it just got more difficult now that she has to live with me.

I lay down and shut my eyes. Eventually the darkness overcomes me and I fall asleep.