surrender

"You shouldn't have done that. They're probably gonna suspend you." I say as I walk over to him. "I wanted to drop out anyway" he shrugs his shoulders, unbothered by the consequences that are gonna come with this.

"No one gets to lay a single finger on you" he says in a serious tone. "So you came over to save your girl" I tease him with a smirk as I step in front of him.

"How did-" he stops as the realization kicks in. "He's gonna pay for that." "You don't have to hurt him, I think it was cute" I smile at him, exactly knowing the next words that are gonna come out of his mouth. "I'm not cute" he says as he looks at me. "Yes you are" I tease him as I unbutton the buttons he has already closed.

"What's your mission?" he asks annoyed, closing them just for me to open them again. He drops is arms and lets out a sigh. He pushes me onto his bed and gets on top of me. "Stop that." His dominance turns me on. "What are you gonna do about it?" I tease him as I open one more button.

He opens the zip of my grey sweater to tease me only to realize that I'm just wearing a bralette underneath. His face drops and he licks his lips, then gulps and gets off me.

"I would've warned you but you were too fast. Also why are you acting so shocked? It's not like you haven't seen that yet." I tease him as I sit up. "You know we can't be together" he says in a serious voice.

I get up and step in front of him. "You know you're just a pussy. The only reason you don't allow this is because you're scared of me getting hurt." He gives me an evil look at the word "pussy". "I know you want me and I want you too so just let it happen it's not that hard."

He looks at me for a few seconds, calculating it in his head. "Oh fuck it" he smashes his lips onto mine and pushes me onto the bed. He's on top of me as I unbutton the rest of his shirt for him to take it off, revealing his muscular body. I slide my arms out of the sleeves of my hoodie and he opens my bra with one hand before throwing it onto the floor.

He kisses my neck leaving a trail of hickeys from where his lips touched my skin. I open his belt and he gets up to take off his trousers. He opens my jeans as well and pulls them off my legs to throw them on the floor as well.

He gets between my legs and starts kissing my inner thigh moving closer to my pussy with every kiss he places on my skin. A moan escapes my mouth and I start to get wet.

He kisses my pussy and sucks on my clit lightly before kissing his way up to my neck where he bites into my skin slightly.

I moan in pleasure as he inserts two fingers into me and massages my clit with his thumb.
"I want you to ask for it" he whispers into my ear. "Ask me to fuck you." His deep, husky voice sends shivers down my spine.

I follow his demands and he thrusts his hard dick into me. I scream in pain. His dick is very big I didn't even think I could take all of it. "Did I hurt you?" he asks concerned. I shake my head "keep on going". It was painful but not in a bad way. I kinda liked it.

He thrusts his cock in and out going faster every other minute. I moan loudly, I couldn't care less whether Marco hears us or not. It feels too good for me not to moan.

Aryan starts to circle my clit with his fingers while pushing his dick deeper into me. "Don't come, Mabel" he demands. "I don't know if I can hold it back any longer" I say in between my moans. "Yes you can" he says while going faster with his finger. My legs start to shake uncontrollably "Aryan I'm about to-" I interrupt myself with load moans while my pussy is clenching tightly around Aryan's dick.

He pulls his cock out and gets off the bed while turning me around to lay on my belly. He grabs my hips and makes me get on my knees. I keep my upper body on the bed and hold onto a pillow while arching my back. He thrusts his cock into my pussy again, tightening his grip on my hips.

I start to moan since I already want him to fuck me again. I can't get enough of him. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back. My legs start shaking as I come once again but this time he finishes as well. I hear deep moans escaping his mouth as I look back at him. His head leans back in pleasure.

He pulls his dick out and turns to let himself fall next to me onto the bed. I turn to the side to look at him and he turns his head to me as well. His chest rises and sinks again because of how heavy his breathing is.

He slides his arm under my waist and pulls me in, making me rest one leg on his body and my head on his shoulder. "What the fuck are you doing to me?" he asks in disbelief as he brushes a loose hair strand behind my ear.

I hope you like my book! If you have any tips or recommendations, feel free to comment :)
Also: Do you like the length of my chapters or do you think they should be as long as the ones in the beginning again?