raindrops

"Shit," I say as I get off the motorcycle, sliding out of my helmet. Aryan stops the engine and gets off as well. He takes off his helmet and brushes his hand through his messy hair.

The front door opens and my dad is standing in it, looking at us.
"I think I better go now," Aryan says. "No no, you're gonna come in," my dad interrupts him as he's already getting on his motorcycle again. He lets out a sigh, then takes out the key and we go inside.

"Sit down," my dad instructs as he leads us to the living room and points at the couch. My mom is already waiting for us on the opposite couch.

"So," dad starts as he sits down. "How are your parents, Aryan?"
"They're fine," he says while nodding and smiling. He's really trying to play the innocent guy right now and he's failing miserably. My dad nods.

"And what about you? Mabel told us that you're living alone?" my mom asks.
"Yes. My parents give me money every month." My mom nods and lowers her gaze to the helmets.

"Are you being careful when you're taking her with you?"
"Always. I always take good care of her," Aryan states with a confident nod.

For some reason, that sounded deeper than I'd like. Was there a second meaning to his answer.

"Good, that's good." she says while getting up. "I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave now since you both have school tomorrow."

Aryan nods and gets up.
"Bye Mr. and Mrs. Winchester," he says while raising his hand to wave as he leaves the room.

"I'm gonna bring him to the door," I say to my parents and they both nod.

"Aryan wait!"

He turns around right before he wants to open the door. I rush towards him and then suddenly something overcomes me.

Do I wrap my arms around his neck like I want to or will he kill me for that? Or will I kill myself later?

I stop and look into his eyes, wondering why he took me on a ride.

"I think your parents still don't like me," he whispers, flattening his lips and looking back into the living room.

"What? I haven't noticed-" "Ah." He raises his brows and shakes his head.
A sigh leaves my mouth and I slump my shoulders. "Yeah no they really don't like you. But that's not a problem because I don't like you, either."

He flashes a grin, baring his teeth and then opens the door. "Can't see why," he brags, holding his hands out as if he was the most impressive person to exist.
"See you tomorrow. I'll pick you up at seven thirty for school."

"Yeah yeah," I shove him out and I watch as he gets on his motorcycle. He kicks the starter and the engine roars in response before he drives off.
When I turn around, I see my mom standing in front of me and jump.

"Mr. and Mrs. Williams told us about your relationship with Eros," she says in an insulting tone with her eyebrows raised and arms crossed.

"I'm not in a relationship with him. We went on a date and made out once. I don't know why he thinks that this is something serious."
My mom shakes her head. "What happened to you?" She sounded so....disgusted.
"Oh my god MOM you're so annoying," I yell as I roll my eyes and run up the stairs.

I wake up and get ready for school. After that I braid my hair again and go downstairs to put on my shoes and jacket. I take my helmet and backpack and leave.

Aryan is already waiting for me in the driveway. I approach him as he looks at me, smiling and leaning against his motorcycle with his arms crossed.
Can he stop smiling like that for one fucking minute?