exposure

"Mabel" I heard René say like he was about to ask me a favor. "Hmmm?" I asked as I sat on the couch, watching the Kardashians. "God when will you ever stop watching this bullshit?" he swore at my TV-show desperately and for sure earned a deadly look for that.

"Did you just come here to complain about my TV-show or do you have an actual question?" "You like reading, right?" he asked and I could hear in his tone that he was about to trick me into doing something he was too lazy to do.

"Why are you asking?" I acted innocent. "Would you mind helping me with some paperwork?" he gave me a big smile.

I opened my eyes wide and scoffed in disbelief "The audacity you have". "Aryan wants it to be done by tomorrow but it's way too much. Even if I worked through the night I wouldn't be done. And it could be interesting for you as well since it involves the Rapers..... Please?"

I look at him for a few seconds before sighing and turning off the TV. I get up and readjust my top that slid up the baby bump a little.

Two months have passed since I got back together with Aryan. I am going into the sixth month tomorrow which is why I stopped going to school. I do not want anyone to know about the pregnancy.

We walk over to the office Aryan had set up for René and Marco so they could work while keeping an eye on me. They say it is only a matter of time that the Rapers come at me and the baby for revenge.

A few hours pass of René and me looking through documents over documents trying to find anything that could be important for us. René sighs as he gets up and walks over to his wall where he arranged something like a pin board.

He takes a pin and sticks it into the cork before he stretches a red string around it from a pin that's already on the board.

I'm browsing through another document when suddenly the door bursts open.

"Let me see my daughter right now" "No, Miss you can't go in there"

René and me look to the door in shock when we see my parents standing in the doorframe along with Marco trying to stop them from coming in.

My mom looks at me and stops in her tracks as her face drops. Her gaze wanders down to my belly which I try to cover with my arms uncomfortably.

"What happened?" I hear Aryan yell from the hallway before he reaches the door with a gun in his hand. As soon as my parents turn around and he realizes what is going on he puts it away.

"You" my dad points his finger at him furious before storming over to him. "No dad stop" I shout as I get up, followed by René.

"You got my daughter pregnant you" "Sir I promise-" Aryan gets interrupted by my dad punching him in the face.

"Oh my god" I say as I rush over to them. My mom wants to stop me but René gets between us right as she wants to say something.

"Dad stop" I shout at him as I get between them. "Mabel, step aside" he demands but I refuse. "Baby- Mabel please listen to him. I've got it under control" Aryan says but I shake my head no.

"Come on" Marco comes over and grabs my arm in order to pull me out of the situation.

"No" I snap at him as I pull my arm away and look at my father and mother, who was now standing next to him, with anger written on my face. "You have no right to just go around and punch my boyfriend" I say furious.

"He got you pregnant" my father raises his voice. "So?" "YOU'RE SIXTEEN, AMABELLA" "I DON'T FUCKING CARE. HE LOVES ME AND I LOVE HIM SO GET OVER IT"

"Oh my god" my mother sighs desperately as she pinches the bridge of her nose. "You haven't even graduated yet." "I can do that when the Baby is here."

"That's it. You're coming with us" my dad speaks up while grabbing my arm and pulling me downstairs. "No I'm not coming, let me GO" I cuss before pulling away and running up the stairs to hide behind Aryan.

"You're coming with us" my dad repeats himself angrily as he storms over to me again but this time Aryan intervenes.

"If she wants to stay she will stay" he states as he gives my father an evil look. "I will call the cops if she's not home by ten" my dad threatens before they leave.

I'm sorry about the long wait, I'm pretty busy at the moment but I will try to publish more frequently again. I hope you like this chapter.

Btw we hit 2k so thank you all very much❤️