T H R E E

^song 1 thing but amerie, my 2000's baddie.

Read the a/n for more.

I V Y

Birthdays are a big thing to me. I take them as a way of getting another year of life. A good thing.

I mean my birthdays were always a big thing till I was 10 and Iris was 12. She became the star and from then it would be a happy birthday in the morning and I wouldn't see my father all day because he'd be training her, I wouldn't see my mom because she'd be overworking herself.

I only had Isaiah and Ingrid but Ingrid was only five and Isaiah was fourteen but he did his best as a fourteen-year-old to always make my birthday special.

It isn't about me though, I don't care for my birthday, it's a reminder that I'm turning 21 and Iris is still 20, she would have been 23 but in my mind, she never made it to 21.

However I do care for everyone else's birthday, a way of projecting my own neglect was to make sure nobody else felt that way.

I always went all out for everyone who played a part in my life's birthday.

Like Alex, it's his birthday and I know he has three favorite things.

Food, sex, and Ivy. I'm Ivy and I love food and sex so this specific birthday setup was very easy.

The skyline restaurant seats us with a perfect view so we can eat and look at the area. We've always wanted to go there but it's always booked, constantly.

I'm a very persuasive person though so that takes us back to how I got us the reservations.

SEVENTEEN HOURS AGO

Why are there no damn reservations here, I've been looking for weeks and I checked today and there's none.

I only have one choice but to actually go to the place.

Man, when I tell you it's packed but it's a very professional place. Everyone looks like they're enjoying the food.

"Excuse me, ma'am, may I help you?" A man in a suit comes up to me. He knows I'm out of place.

"Yes, I wanted to make a reservation for tomorrow because it's my boyfriend's birthday but it said you guys were all booked up" The man just looks at me, almost amused.

"I'm sorry if it said on the website we are not free then we aren't free, there's nothing-" Lies.

"There is something you can do, I need my boyfriend to go to this dinner, and you will find a reservation, fast" I don't want to sound like a crazy bitch but I think it's necessary.

"As I said before, there are n-" Bull.

"There is, and I'll do absolutely anything, I just need that spot" I'm very desperate but I'll take it.

"Anything?" I knew there was an upside.

"Well, as you may know since this is Daytona, there is an underground club owned by the same woman who owns this restaurant and we're short a few staff" That's not too bad.

"Okay deal, whatever it is deal, I just need you to make my reservation" I snap and he quickly walks me over to his computer putting my information in, and handing me tickets.

"Oh and before you go let me show you the club" He stops me.

We walk down into it and it's very luminous, there are tables and a bar, but the place looks extremely clean.