F O R T Y S E V E N

A L E X

Christmas flies by and I think it's something I'll remember for life.

We all did secret Santa on top of all the gifts we got for each other and the babies.

We made cookies and we all just sat together and watched Christmas movies with our babies.

It's almost something that I could do for life. If I could sit and lay with the three people I love most for the rest of my life I would.

New Year's rolled around soon after, and our parents headed on vacation together and somehow ended up drunk calling us and saying things that left us scared, things I'd rather not repeat.

Alex and I also realized that our three-year anniversary was coming up too so he started planning for that.

3 Months Old

Our babies are now three months old, and times going by a little too soon. I can't take it.

Alex is sitting by the kitchen burping Atlas while Soleil and I are putting on our matching PJs. I mean Sunny isn't putting on her own PJ's but we're matching is the point.

"Ivy, Atlas is hungry again and I'm thirsty so be a doll and give us some milk" He smiles, winking at me.

This man begs like several times a day to suck on my tits. It's concerning really.

"Alex stop being so weird and finish burping-" But I'm cut off by Atlas spitting up all over Alex's shirt.

"This is the sixth time he's done this to me, Ivy. The sixth!" He looks at me while handing Atlas to me and taking his shirt off.

"My NFL Superbowl quarterback winner boyfriend is so sexy, and built so firm, and muscular" I run my hands over his chest.

Fortunately, they won and Alex did get the opportunity to play quarterback for two quarters. That night I made sure to come out completely ready.

I had on a jersey with his number and Mrs. Jones on the back, and it was bedazzled, of course, then I dressed the twins up in cute little matching jerseys too but they stayed home. I didn't want to be away from them so I made sure my mom stayed on facetime with me.

I did makeup with her, not completely but I started telling her how she's been making me feel.

I've never really explained how I felt, any time I did I was yelling about it so I tried to be calm.

She listened and she's trying, but then again she always tries. She always screws up then tries.

But I also know that you only have one family and I don't want to lose my mom as well. If she's willing to try I'll take it.

Iris on the other hand, I think she's started to avoid me as much as I avoided her.

I think she's scared to speak to me, which I don't blame her because we never fought growing up and if it was a fight we'd make up over food in the next couple of hours.

It's been a couple of months and we still haven't spoken about it. I really want Iyanna to meet her cousins now that I'm letting up a little more with the babies but it's just been weird.

"Keep talking, I'm gonna have to put baby spit up in his bed and take you over the kitchen counter" Alex wraps his hand around my finger that was tracing his body.

Alex and I had sex for the first time a couple of weeks ago, I didn't finish because I still had to adapt to it all and it felt like I was losing my virginity for the first time all over again.