T H I R T Y F O U R

^song: blackout days- phantogram

ALMOST TWO WEEKS AGO

I V Y

"I really needed this, hanging out with the girls around a bonfire. I've had such a weird ass past couple of days" I groan while sitting next to Sofia and Alison.

"Me too, I think it's pregnancy dreams" Kimani comes and sits down with us.

"I can't believe you guys are pregnant, cheering is gonna be so weird without you guys" Alison starts to take more and more sips of her alcohol.

We can't have any so she's going crazy.

"I even remember the first days, you guys were so cute at the tryouts. Ivy was so serious and she never smiled and Kimani was always smiling" Sofia recaps since she's a year older.

"Oh my god yes, Ivy and her resting face. She was so good but so damn scary. I felt like if we didn't say yes you'd come and attack us" Madison laughs.

"I wasn't that scary, it's just my focus face" I roll my eyes, I've grown out of my ice-cold persona, I smile more and I don't scare people away.

Alex does that for me.

"Well obviously, we found that out at the initiation party when you got all drunk and went crazy" Madison is right and it's kinda funny. At that party, all I did was quiet literally party. I was still in my missing Iris phase.

"I remember that night and then that party last year when you were like really drunk and you had that hot make-out session with the curly guy-uhhh Sasha!  Oh and don't forget hooking up with Ki's oldest brother" Alison laughs but everyone else's facial expressions dropped.

"You kissed Sasha and slept with my brother?" Kimani furrows her brows and I just shake my head.

"I kissed Sasha during freshmen year Ki, it didn't mean anything, I didn't even know him he was just in my support group" She's now standing up and walking inside and I'm following behind her.

"And you never mentioned the guy you kissed was in your support group? Were you fucking him in his car after group therapy was over? Or was it my brother?" I don't get why she's so upset, it was just a kiss they weren't even dating and her brother was a different story.

"Do you think that low of me? That I'd just fuck some guy I don't know in his car?" I cross my arms and watch her face.

"No Ivy but if you kissed Sasha at a party when you didn't know him and had sex with my brother then who knows what else you could do. This is exactly what you were upset with Leilani about too, ironic to call her the backstabbing whore when you do the same thing" She snaps.

"Oh so now I'm just some whore? I mean Id rather sleep around than be insecure. It was a kiss and you're so hurt because you didn't know about it" I'm not yelling yet, I'm trying to restore the peace.

"I'm insecure? God that's gold coming from you Ivy, You're not understanding that you literally not only kissed Sasha but slept with my brother!."

"It was a kiss! We weren't fucking!" I add.

"But you were fucking my brother? What if I slept with Isaiah huh or Alex how would you feel? I mean he's been gang banged by the whole ASU campus so honestly, I don't even think you'd realize" I feel like this has taken a turn from confusion to complete anger.

I know we're being immature and petty by just throwing shit in each other's faces because we're mad.

"I can't right now Ivy" She pushes past me and walks to the door.