T H I R T Y S I X

I V Y

We're sitting in the house at 7 am.

All by the living room in silence. Alex and Kimani went at it because Alex was mad and he just started yelling at her.

Sasha didn't say much because Alex is mad at him but honestly I find this to be so ridiculous.

"Can you give it a rest Alex" I cut him off mid-sentence.

Kimani is better than me because if some white man was in my face yelling at me I would have lost my mind.

"Ivy don't start because I have a load for you too, she practically called you a whore, you expect me to sit there and let that happen? Are you fucking serious?" Now he's yelling at me.

"Watch who you're speaking to Alexander. I didn't do shit to you for you to yell at me. I know what she called me and if I was that mad I wouldn't have forgiven her. Honestly what she said wasn't all lies" Yes it was mean but it wasn't a complete lie.

"Huh?" Alex speaks up.

"I was a shitty friend to her for four years. All I did was a party and hook up with people. I would force her to take me to a party and just leave her alone so I could go hook up with someone else. I've snapped at her and yelled at her multiple times. I've made her cry and feel like shit constantly so everything that she wasn't wrong. I was desperate for attention. I was very slutish. Obviously, she didn't say it under the right circumstances but it was only a matter of time" Kimani is my best friend because she never once judged me when I was going through it. I put her through emotional hell and she still stuck beside me so if the least she's gonna do is call me some names. I'll take it because I deserve a lot worse.

Now it's quiet.

We stay in silence for a good five minutes, and it's just purely awkward.

I don't think this has caused a riff in our relationship, I just think we don't know how to talk about it without getting overly dramatic.

Yes that's upsetting because we're grown we shouldn't not speak over something so little but then again we are.

To put it in perspective; Alex is mad at Sasha, Ki and he wants to be mad at me. Ki is mad at Sasha and now Alex because he yelled at her, and Sasha is mad at Alex, Ki, and me.

And me, well I'm not mad at anyone. I'm mad at Iris, if that even was Iris.

My thoughts are interrupted by the doorbell.

I stay seated on the couch while Sasha, Ki, and Alex stand up to go answer the door.

Probably to escape that weird tension.

I hear some talking and commotion and then I see her.

Get up and hug her Ivy. Tell her how much you missed her. Tell her life wasn't the time without her. Tell her about all she missed out on. Introduce her to your babies. I can't do anything, I just feel angry.

A L E X

The second I heard the door I got up to answer it so I can be away from this stupid situation.

I know it's immature but Sasha kissed Ivy knowing I hated her and Kimani yelled at her and called her out her name. I don't care if it contradicts itself I can be upset.

And Ivy threw herself at Kimanis brother for godsake.

However, that plan goes awry when the two of them are getting up with me to get the door.

I beat them to it and the first person I see is Andrew.

"Hey Drew" I furrow my brows, he never really stops by unless it's an emergency.