F O R T Y T H R E E

^Song: No Control- One Direction

Disclaimer: Y'all I don't know much about giving birth so I did watch many videos and I did do my research but I know it won't be as accurate so don't rely on this story as an accurate description of child birth.

Also I say this all the time but if there is some misinformation please feel free to correct me if something is wrong.

A L E X

I'm sitting on the bench dosing off. Their quarterback is pretty good I guess.

I think I'm kinda more upset that Ivy didn't get to see my jersey.

It's the number 11.

I mean it's always been 11 but now it has more meaning. Our first kiss was on December 11th.

Her birthday is on the 11th, Her favorite number is 11.

It all just works in her favor.

I think I've dozed off for too long because I don't realize the game pausing.

I see Sasha speaking to the coach though and I'm still sitting here clueless.

Clueless until I see the paramedics. Just great what happened now?

I should have just gone to Ivy's speech, now I have to sit in my shame longer.

"Alex" Sasha taps me and I look at him blankly.

"You're in" He smiles and I squint.

"In hell yeah" This is absolute hell.

"No Alex, I mean the quarterback pulled a muscle and you're subbing" He shoves my helmet into my hands.

"I'm- I'm subbing?!" I immediately jump up.

"Yes you are" Sasha is just as excited as me.

"Jones get on the field" The coach yells when he realizes that I've been jumping up and down with Sasha as Kimani and Ivy do.

I can't wait to tell Ivy. I wish I could call her.

I V Y

"Ivy what's wrong" Daisy whispers.

"My water just broke" I mumble as the puddle grows.

She immediately grabs my hand and takes the stand.

"Hello, um daisy here, so sorry to cut this short Ivy will not be able to finish the speech but she wishes the best for the cheer season" Daisy quickly exits and grabs my hand taking me with her.

Kimani is already waiting for us by the garage.

"Where's the nearest hospital?" She asks.

"An hour away" Kimani mumbles.

"God, get in the car Iv" Daisy immediately opens the door for me and then opens hers.

"What if I leak all over your seat?" I widen my eyes.

"So what? It's a car" She shrugs while getting in.

Ki pulls out a towel from the back so I can sit on it and then the car starts moving.

"Put on some music" I need a distraction.

"I'm trying to call Alex but he isn't answering" Kimani continues to ring him.

"Please someone play a song" I groan feeling stressed out.

Then I feel it. Why did I agree to have a baby?

"What the fuck" I groan, this is worse than those Braxton Hicks.

"Are you having contractions Ivy?" Daisy asks.