F O R T Y N I N E

TWO WEEKS LATER

A L E X

Ivy and I are sitting on this plane, it's been a ridiculous 23 hours.

We had to fly 4 hours to Los Angeles just to go to LAX then, we had to wait two hours due to our layover, so 6 hours already in the air.

Then we had to fly from LAX to PPT which was an 8-hour flight just to get to Tahiti in French Polynesia, then we had an overnight layover, specifically 9 hours of us in the airport but Ivy swore she wasn't gonna sleep in an airport in another country so we stayed in a hotel and had sex to kill the jet lag.

Then we went back to the airport two hours before our flight before getting on the plane to travel 50 minutes to Bora Bora.

As of right now Ivys wide awake and jittery, she's excited to be in Bora Bora, but we're around 4 hours behind our home time so we have to check in on the twins daily.

"When we land we have to call Sunny and Atlas and show them the water" Ivy speaks up as we look at our surroundings.

"Are you excited? Your birthday is tomorrow" She smiles at me.

We left on Thursday morning and my birthday is on Saturday.

"Very excited, especially because I can celebrate my 23rd with my fiancée and there are no babies to cry every five seconds" I kiss her lips.

Everything with Ivy gets so steamy so fast and the second my lips met hers I'm already reaching for her leg wanting to pull it over my lap.

"We have 40 more minutes left, you can wait" She pulls away leaving me groaning.

"Plus I have an even better surprise so if I were you I would wait" She smiles, anything Ivy does I enjoy.

I mean for god's sake, she bedazzled one of my football helmets as one of my Christmas gifts and I wore it to every big game because I loved it so much.

"Can I have a hint?" I beg.

"Unlike you, I know how to keep a secret so no you can't have a hint" I know how to keep a secret what is she talking about?

"Ivy c'mon, you know I can keep a secret" I laugh to myself and she just gives me that look.

"It's okay to have a big mouth Alex, at least it's the same size as your dick" How can she insult me and compliment me all at the same time?

"I don't have a big mouth I can actually keep stuff hidden" Now I'm offended, I don't always run off and tell Sasha everything, I can't keep a secret obviously.

"Sure Alex" She smiles, she just wants to get me riled up.

It's working.

"I've kept plenty of secrets that you don't even know about" I start and Ivy squints at me.

I V Y

Since he's talking now, I may as well keep egging him on. What don't I know is the question?

"Oh really? Like what?" I cross my arms.

"You remember that night during sophomore year when you went on that date with the blondie with blue eyes?" He starts.

"Jonathan?" I squint.

"Well I actually asked Andrew to help me follow you there and I sat at the table five rows behind you in the corner and when he went to the bathroom I followed just to hear him on the phone with his asshole friends talking about you in the lewdest manner so I threatened him and scared him away," He says really fast.