T H I R T Y S E V E N*

I V Y

"So how far along are you now?" Iris asks while reorganizing my fridge.

"20 weeks with Bim and Bamsey" I smile while sitting on the counter.

"You aren't actually naming them that right?" She widens her eyes and I just laugh at her.

Of course not, I don't know what I'm naming my twins. Alex and I haven't even decided on any names yet.

"Did you find out the sex?" I didn't yet, but I will soon.

"No, but I know Ki is doing a little get-together for hers, Alex and I are just gonna buy a cake and eat it in our room" I shrug and Iris widens her eyes.

"This is your first pregnancy Bim, you need to go all out because by the second one you'll just want to lay around. Have a party and me and Drew will handle the cake and the food, all you'll have to do is show up" I don't know about a party, it's just so out there and it feels like stress entertaining everyone but since she wants to plan it I don't mind saying yes.

"Okay sure but do green and purple instead of pink and blue, don't get me wrong I love pink and blue but those are my favorite colors" She just nods in response while organizing the fridge.

"You know Andrew hasn't had sex with someone in like four years" I pitch in and she turns to me.

"Really?" She furrows her brows almost shocked.

"Yeah, honestly I wasn't sure how much longer he was gonna wait but sure as hell know your pussy was growing cobwebs" I joke and she rolls her eyes.

"Well, I did some dusting down there this weekend so no more webs" She stands up looking at me and smiling.

"You and Andrew had sex again?" I screw up my face.

"I missed him, it was deserved and the best sex in the world, it was l-" But I stop her. I don't want to hear about it trust me.

"Well, I was right about what I said in the car that night Iv. You and Alex are perfect" She was right, he's my soulmate, I even think that we have the same body count. Hopefully not because then that means I really am the slut.

"How do you even remember that" Lost her memory for two years and now she remembers every detail.

"I'm not sure, I feel like when it came back it was like fifty times stronger than before." I wouldn't know, I'm just happy she's back.

"I saw you land that flip I got injured doing. It amazed me, you're so talented Iv"

"I guess, I wish I could still cheer but I'm knocked up. You?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"I haven't cheered in a while so I'm all bent out of shape" Is that how I'm gonna be after a couple of years?

"You weren't all bent out of shape when Andrew was breaking your back" Iris just glares at me while heading over to the cabinets.

"He wasn't breaking my back Ivy, it was like reuniting sex. We both hadn't had sex in four years and it was a lot of pent-up tension" She smiles to herself.

When Alex shows up he has two puppies in his arms but he's letting them free to go hug Iris.

"Oh yeah forget about your pregnant girlfriend" I speak extra loud and he just eyes me.

"Ivy you literally push me away when I hug you what do you mean" He glared at me.

"You're so damn sassy like, I just said one thing" I bite back and he just rolls his eyes, like I said, sassy ass man.