T W E N T Y S E V E N

A L E X

I've been watching her all night waiting till she's alone.

I watched as she stepped out of the house to go to my backyard and I chose that as the perfect moment.

I look around to make sure nobody's planning on coming outside right before coming behind her.

I wrap my hand around her mouth and put my knife against her throat hearing her gasp.

"Scream and I'll do it" I press it harder.

Once she's quiet I pull her to the side where we can't be seen before sitting her down and letting her go.

"What the fuck are you doing here Layla?" I squint and she's just breathing heavily.

"You nearly killed me" Is she out of her mind?

"You tried to kill Ivy two years ago. You're supposed to be in jail so answer the damn question." This is not good.

"I'm out on bail, the other two went to jails out of the state. I was the only one who stayed and my dad finally got me out" Well she's going back.

"And you chose to make your appearance at Ivy's party? You really need to get your priorities set" I shake my head.

"I didn't come here to start anything I came here to apologize for my wrongs and move on from this town." She stands up and I squint at her.

"You're not speaking to Ivy" I stop her when she looks like she's about to walk away.

"Why you don't want me to stress your pregnant girlfriend out? Don't worry I won't"

"She isn't my girlfriend she's my fiancé and trust and believe if you do anything, as much as looking in her direction I swear to god I'll kill you" Just as those words come out my mouth Ivys coming to the backyard.

"Alex we cut the cake and you missed it-" She starts but when she sees who I'm speaking to the plate accidentally slips from her hand and shatters to the floor.

"I thought you were supposed to be in jail?" She crosses her arms.

"I'm out on bail and don't worry, I'm leaving for good, I just came here to say goodbye" I don't say anything instead I look at Ivy.

"Goodbye to who? Nobody here likes you." Well, she didn't lie.

"I-" But Ivy cuts her off.

"You tried to kill me over a white man who's dick isn't even that big" See now she's doing too much.

"No offense" I don't have a small dick, it's normal sized, does Ivy think I have a small dick?

"I know Ivy and I wasn't well, I had prob-" Ivy is never gonna let her speak a sentence.

"Girl fuck you and your problems. What does that have to do with me? Absolutely nothing. You are a deranged bitch and you're so lucky daddy's money got you out of jail because if it were up to me you would stay in that small cold cell for life" I have to grab Ivy's hand before she gets too close to Layla. Even if I want Ivy to hit her I know how white woman tears work.

"I know, I'm sorry and I just wanted to apologize before I leave town. I'm never ever coming back here again so I'm wishing you and Alex the best with your baby" She starts to walk away but Ivy grabs her wrist.

"Trust me, Layla, you better mean it when you say you're gone for good because if I see you or Leilani and Jessica again you're gonna end up just like Sarah, dead all alone." Ivy finally lets her go and Layla looks at her with wide eyes, almost confused before she leaves.