T W E N T Y F O U R

K I M A N I

Ivy jinxed herself. Now she's the one sick in her bed just as Alex left to go out of town.

She's been asleep all day or yelling at us before she cries. Ivy hates getting sick because she does it gets bad.

"Ivy I'll drive back home, this isn't important to me I can just take care of you" Ivy declines it claiming she's fine but she's not.

"Ki, is she gonna be okay?" Sasha asks while coming up behind me.

"Yeah she's Ivy, I've only seen her sick once and it was really really bad. I don't know what stomach bug is going around I just hope it's over." It's been a week since I found out about my baby, we're graduating in a couple of days and Ivy is not well.

"This may be more than just a bug Ki, One moment she's sobbing then she's yelling at us then she's crying again. She stands up and gets really dizzy, her acne, and she's always sleeping. Tell me you don't have a twinge of where I'm going" I have no idea what he means. Ivy hates vomiting so I'm not surprised she's learned to conceal it.

"She could be pregnant like you" Oh boy Sasha's a funny one.

"Are you actually out of your mind, Ivy would kill herself if she was with child, and I didn't even have any of those symptoms and how does acne correlate with a baby" I'm panicking for Ivy because I know having a baby derails her goals.

I'm having a baby and it put both me and Sasha's professional careers on hold, thankfully it's may and he doesn't start football season in a couple of months.

However I'm excited, I love babies and I can't wait to have mine.

I'm seven weeks now I still feel sick and tired and I still don't have a very visible bump but Sasha says he sees it coming.

"Ki look, I just think we should have her take a pregnancy test. Her hormones are changing so she could get acne. You feel tired and have nausea, and you get dizzy. Kimani just consider it" I want Ivy to be pregnant so our kids could practically be siblings and almost the same age but I know how she feels about it so I wouldn't wish that for her.

"Fine go buy a test and I'll get her to take it" I shoe him off.

However, he doesn't leave instead he just goes into his room and comes back out.

"When we were not intentionally trying to have a kid but keeping the thought out there I bought some tests just in case. So take it and go in there" He shoves me.

"No, You go in. That's your bestie, right? Then you handle her" He stole my best friend and I'm not happy about it. They're always laughing and giggling.

"Fine" Sasha groans and goes into the room, good luck to him.

I V Y

I feel like shit, I hate getting sick because when I do I takes me weeks to recover.

I've only ever gotten sick once and that whole time it was like hell.

"Ivy pie" Sasha walks into the room and I just slightly smile.

"So don't yell at me or anything, I'm just gonna be straight with you. I'm not gonna sugar coat anything-" He's doing that right now though.

"Sasha just speak" I love Sasha he's my best friend but he hates to get to the point.

"Kimani thinks you're pregnant" He yells and Kimani comes barging in.

"You liar! I said that she's probably not" Kimani crosses her arms.

"I'm sorry so didn't mean to throw you under the bus" Sasha goes to hold her hand but she pulls it away.

"You think I'm pregnant? Why?" I don't think I'm pregnant, I'm sick.