E I G H T E E N

Y'all gon love this one.

I V Y

Sophomore year is officially over and summer is starting. There's just one thing on my mind and it's Sarah.

I know Alex told me to wait but that was two weeks ago and still nothing.

I don't care about the consequences, I want Sarah dead.

Being the A-class spy I am, I ultimately found out where she's being hidden.

I know Alex believes we're being watched but there are ways to cheat the system.

Kimani and I are walking to the beach right now like we normally do but instead we're hopping on a ferry to go across town.

"Ivy, do you really think this is the best idea?" Kimani asks snd I squint at her.

We look like two spies, with bucket hats and shades and I have a purse on me.

"It doesn't matter, I want her dead" I mumble so only Kimani could hear.

"Whatever you say captain" She smiles going back to sipping on her margarita.

Where'd she even get that from? I want one.

By the time we get off the ferry, I'm confused about where the hell we're at but google maps never fails.

Once we get to the place it's a boring factory building, with literally nothing special about it.

Kimani uses her bobby pin to get the side entrance open.

It's lighter in the place than it is outside of it, but that's because there are lights everywhere.

Her and I walk around for a little until we realize we're going in circles.

"Ivy we should have just left this up to the professionals" Kimani groans, probably tired of running in circles.

"The professionals were taking their sweet time, I want her gone" I finally see a door so I slowly walk up to it taking a deep breath before opening it and that takes me to a whole other underground level, except the lights are off.

"Ki" I whisper to her and she furrows her brows, following me down the steps.

There's no light switch that I can see so we're taking a leap. However the second I touch the ground I see it and when I flip it on the biggest smile reaches my face.

"Jackpot" I yell to Kimani when I see Sarah asleep in a chair.

Perfect.

Kimani comes down the steps to see
what I see so I leave my bag on the counter before coming up to the little water machine.

I grab a cup filling it up halfway before coming up to Sarah.

I throw the cup of water at her face before shooting at the floor causing her to jump up.

"Goodmorning sweetie" I smile at her and she's looking at me like she's in a panic. Good.

"What are you doing here" She yells at me but trust and believe that doesn't but a string of fear in me.

"I'm here to kill you" I feel like I'm in a crazy girl joker era right now and I'm not mad about it for the moment being.

"You don't have the balls to do it" Is she really that fucking deranged?

"You're right" I shrug sitting down in the chair, crossing my arms, and just staring at her.

Where do I even start?