E L E V E N

A L E X

We're quite literally living the dream. It feels like our week here is flying past already.

Right now Ivy and I are on someone's yacht with Ki and Sasha and I swear Ivy wasn't this wasted when we first got here.

I decided I am going to spend more time with my dad when I get back home and Ivy decided she's gonna get drunk on this yacht.

It's been about three days since her reaction and she only has a couple of hives left. Only because she takes time to heal.

Honestly, I'm sure Kimanis drunk too and me and Sasha are both just watching them dance on each other.

"Do it, baby, stick it, baby, move it baby lick it baby" Kimani starts twerking and I look away in respect of Sasha.

"Suck up on that clit until that pussy got a hickey baby" Ivy joins her and that, I definitely do not mind staring at.

But before they can even rap the next line they start laughing and hugging each other like it's the funniest thing in the world.

"Your ass is fat ma" A guy yells to Kimani and she immediately snaps her head to him.

"That's what your mom said when I was fucking her last night" Kimani is the most immature when she's drunk.

"I can't believe this is our second to last day here" Ivy groans before laying flat on the towel.

"Ki fix her top please," I ask her when Ivy's Bikini slight slips.

She loves these tiny-ass little bathing suits. I'm physically and mentally not strong enough to see Ivy naked anymore or my dick will actually break.

I've been playing bitch boy for over a week and I'm ready for this to be over with.

"Oh my gosh, this is the song I kissed you to in high school" Ivy smiles and Kimanis eyes brighten.

"What?" Sasha and I both say at the same time and look at each other.

"Kimani and I kissed to this song before she ate my coochie" Ivy laughs but I'm not laughing. I'm so confused.

"You don't know the story?" Kimani asks and we both shake our heads.

"Okay well a couple of years ago like when we were sophomores" She starts

FIVE YEARS AGO

I V Y

"Is that your brothers?" I ask her as she takes out a weed pen.

I know what it is because Iris and Andrew think they're so slick but they always leave out to smoke it.

"I just borrowed it, he won't even realize it's gone" She starts to hit it like a pro.

"Here," She hands it to me like I'd know how to do it.

"Kinda just suck on it, or like pull on it, you get it right?" She asks and I'm still squinting.

"Here" She holds it putting the top piece in my mouth.

"Suck, Inhale, Blow," She tells me and I follow blowing out smoke.

"There you go" She smiles.

Once again my parents aren't home they're with Iris somewhere supporting her cheering so it's just me and Ingrid.