F O U R T E E N

This is a double update! read this first then the next chapter.

tw: a little gore

A L E X

"Ivy, I'm in love with you and I was planning this for later but clearly I just can't be without you. I think about you when I sleep. I think about you when I wake up. I think about you all the time and I want you to be in my life forever. I want to start a family and since we're moving in with each other I want to marry you." I pull out the ring but it doesn't feel right.

It never feels right, why is this so hard?

"Alex come on you've been saying the same thing in the mirror for the past five minutes" Sasha groans standing up.

"Well I'm picking up Ivy to go to the beach in an hour and I want to propose" I know it's pretty out there but I don't know if I can wait anymore.

"You said you were gonna wait at least until you're a junior or senior or during graduation. I think it's too soon but I'm still gonna support you" Is it too soon? I just want her to be my wife. I want it to happen so bad. It's hard being without Ivy, I think of her a lot it's unhealthy.

I don't know when I built up this whole fixation but I just do.

I don't act too clingy though because I know she likes her space.

"Where even is she now?" Sasha speaks up.

"Well, she texted me earlier saying she's going to the gym then back to the hospital with Ingrid and her location is at the hospital so I guess I'll just get her from there" I wish she'd just bring Ingrid here instead of staying in the hospital with her.

After a couple of minutes of me fake proposing in the mirror, I hear banging on the door.

"Open the door" Kimani is screaming and I don't know why.

"Jeez Ki, no need to yell" Sasha opens the door but Kimani speeds past us and to the bathroom.

"I had to pee really bad and I've been holding it" She yells from inside the bathroom.

She should have peed in the bushes, I have before.

"Holding your pee isn't safe Ki" Sasha tells her once she comes out of the bathroom coming over to us.

"Where is Iv at? You two are never apart for more than five minutes" HaHaHa, that's so funny. It's not.

"She's at the hospital because Ingrid wanted her with her" I explain and Kimani nods.

"And why do you have that ring?" She adds on.

"He's proposing today" Sasha answers for me and Kimanis face morphs into a huge smile filled with joy.

"Oh my god, really? She's gonna love this. She loves the beach so this is gonna be something she remembers" Thank the fucking god. If Ivy doesn't like it then I'm not sure what I should do anymore.

I spend most of the time going over it until I hear another knock.

Sasha opens it and it's Isaiah.

"Hey Zay?" Kimani says in more of a question.

"Hi um, Is Ingrid here by any chance?" He seems slightly worried and panicked.

"No did you check in with Ivy?" I ask but he just looks at me confused.

"No, should I?" Why didn't he ask Ivy where she was first? 

"Well, Ingrid texted Ivy last night and asked her to come to the hospital because she was creeped out" I bring up and he shakes his head.