E I G H T

Here is your strip club playlist for this chapter and no I will never be free from the shackles that Special Affair has on me.

Tia Tamera- Doja Cat
Special Affair- The Internet
Partition- Beyoncé
Pony- Ginuwine
Let Me Love You- Ariana Grande
Needed Me- Rihanna
Sad Girls Luv Money Remix- Amaarae
Tonight- Doja Cat
The Hills- The Weekend
I Was Never There- The Weekend
Talk Dirty- Jason Derulo
Streets- Doja Cat
Mount Everest -Labrinth
Sex With Me- Rihanna
Freak- Doja Cat
Rules- Doja Cat

Now we shall get into this hell-bent chapter my lovelies.

A L E X

This is the most boring shit I've ever agreed to.

It's a strip club and bar and I guess it's college kids get in for free night since it's the first Saturday of spring break.

We needed our campus IDs to get in but we made it and this place is packed.

We've been here for around an hour and there have been different strippers switching in and out but I felt like I would be cheating if I watched them.

One woman, a tall redhead, tried to get me to screw her in her dressing room. She kept looking at me and when she got off she gestured for me to come over.

"I think she likes you" I guy speaks up and I turn to him and shake my head.

"Nah, I have a girlfriend" I show him with scrunchies on my wrist. I should have worn the shirt that said Ivy's boyfriend.

"And she let you go to the strip club? That's basically a free pass. If you do something with a girl then she won't even know and if she does just flip the blame on her and tell her she was the one who let you go" This would be so smart if I wasn't going to spend the rest of my life with Ivy.

"Fuck man, you're right" He must not know that my girlfriend is Ivanna Marie Davis.

She isn't stupid and she doesn't play about what's hers and I'm hers.

I just tell him what he wants to hear because white guys are so pushy and adamant, I know that because I'm a white guy.

"Can we go now? This is boring" I groan at Jacob.

"This is not boring, those girls are wearing crotchless undies, this is the best night of my fucking life" Max is single so of course, he'd say that.

"Exactly that's boring" It is, why would I want to watch it when I can go and Ivy's eat pussy without needing to show my ID?

"I'm not sure what Haitian VooDoo Ivy did on you to make you this fucking whipped but this is the second girl who's looked at you and wanted to fuck" He's such an idiot.

"Ivy is not Haitian, she's part Guyanese, part Gh-" But he's cutting me off.

"See what I mean" I don't see it. I was just correcting him because Ivy simply is not Haitian.

"Why aren't you bitching to Sasha?" I ask.

"That's cause Sasha's always been like this, he's always been all soft and caring about women. You, on the other hand, you've changed. You aren't as fun anymore." I am still fun.

"I haven't changed, I've just become a better person." It's the truth I have.

"Yeah Yeah, I'll gather up all the guys, Since it is your birthday weekend we can do what you want" He stands up thankfully.

We're heading out finally, like actually steps away from the door but then we end up waiting since some of the guys are mad about leaving.

It's not like any of them had the chance to get with the girls. I don't get why they're so upset.