T H I R T Y T W O

I V Y

Not even the lord could have prepared me for this.

Kimani was busy and Alex is back at camp and I'm officially 17 weeks so I had to go alone which leads me to be in a waiting room to speak to Joann.

I'm getting those awkward stares from inmates and it's making me almost uncomfortable.

I get it though, what is a pregnant chick with a designer bag doing visiting someone in prison?

Yes, a designer bag, my fiancée's dad is rich and I'm using it to my advantage.

I'm sitting at a table waiting for Joann to come out and when she finally does I'm kinda surprised.

She's a black woman, very beautiful even in orange. I'm kind of bothered she's taking the blame for this.

"You're Ivy?" She asks before sitting and I nod.

"Why are you here?" She seems unbothered by it, just curious.

"I think you're being framed" I'd rather just put it out there instead of beating around the bush.

However she just snickers before licking her lips, "Thanks for stating the obvious" She smiles flatly.

"And well I know it sounds almost impossible but I could help you out. You don't deserve imprisonment for something you aren't guilty of" She's not taking me seriously and it's bothering me.

"Ivy even if I didn't do it I still broke out of prison so I'll still be here. If anything you should be grateful. Proving me innocent won't do anything but put the spotlight back on you" She picks at her nails but now I'm furrowing my brows.

"Why would the spotlight be on me?" I didn't do anything for it to be on me.

"Word around the cells was that those girls made your life hell and you were the main suspect but somehow all eyes on you magically disappeared" I should of just let her take the blame in peace.

All that I needed from this conversation was that she didn't do it and I have it, I need to leave but the second I go to get up she makes another statement.

"Y'know I've heard a lot about you" She starts just as I start to stand up.

"And?" As a short-tempered girl, I don't have time for the bullshit and she's bullshiting.

"The whole perfect cheerleader and popular football player boyfriend. Girls jealous of you and sisters dying in a car crash" Of course, she knows about that.

"Oh, so I assume they've been gossiping about me right? Layla Leilani whoever." Of course they have, they are so fucking lame.

Were, they were lame.

"Mm no, I've only met Layla but I do know Alexis" Huh?

"Alexis Jones?" I squint and she nods.

"She was doped up so many drugs, god when I first met her she was saying stupid shit like repeating the words 'she's coming' and 'she's not gone' and a whole bunch of she's but never a who. Eventually, she started ranting about her brother and every now and then an Ivy would pop up" Deranged bitch. you'd think being in jail wouldn't make her still obsess over me.

"What the hell does she's coming mean?" I can't help but wonder. Is that some warning about Sarah?

"I'm not sure but she's been saying it a lot more lately and I'm ready to get a new cellmate" Joann shakes her head getting ready to stand up but I'm exiting before she can.

Joann is off the list.

That just leaves Sarah.

I know my mom should be far up my list but I don't think she killed them. All I know is that she's guilty of something.