S I X T E E N

i'm sorry for the wait, i was working and couldn't finish it up till later.

tw: some more gore, a slight sexual scene that might make y'all uncomfortable.

A L E X

I'm at Layla's house and it looks normal even when I ring the bell Jessica answers.

"Alex, what are you doing here?" She looks happy to see me.

"I was supposed to meet Layla here but she bailed I'm assuming" Jessica just nods obnoxiously. Throwing her friend under the bus sucks.

"So you and Layla made up? What about Ivy?" Sarah walks into the living room.

"I don't know where she and I stand and I just need to get my mind off of it." Hopefully, that's believable enough.

"I heard she's ghosting you, I thought you two were so in love why would she do that?" Jessica asks with her.

"I don't think it was love, Ivy and I never loved each other" God this is the hardest I've ever had to say.

"Jessica give us some space" Sarah shoes her away and starts to walk with me.

"Do you know where Ivy is?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Alex I'm not stupid, you may have tricked Layla but you didn't trick me. Ivy isn't here if that's what you're trying to accuse me of" She crosses her arms walking into the kitchen.

"Sarah I'm not trying to accuse you of anything. I'm here because I was looking for Layla, If she isn't here I'll leave" I head for the door but she pulls at my arm.

"Layla isn't here but what good would she have been? She's whiny and unhelpful" Unhelpful with what? Trying to murder my girlfriend?

"Sarah you know me better than anyone, why else would I have called her?" I can't breathe properly, I should be an actor with how hard I'm trying to play this off without panicking.

"I think I'm just offended that you didn't call me" I want to die, I want to be with Ivy tied up and half dead, that would be better than this.

"Well, you seemed like you were too busy trying to get at Ivy instead of at me" I keep my stare intense making sure she feels it too.

"You have a really convincing act Alex but I'm not dumb, you're playing me" She worked with my father for a while, I'm not surprised that she isn't so easily manipulated.

"I'll happily leave if you think I'm not serious" I start to head for the door and this time she doesn't stop me, but just when I get by the steps on the way out she finally says my name.

"Prove it?" She smiles.

"Prove what?"

"If you're really trying to find your way back to me prove it" How does she want me to prove it?

I've kissed one woman I can't stand and I'm about to kiss the woman that took away every inch of the person I used to be.

I'm doing this for Ivy, she's the love of my life and I have to keep trying until I get her back.

Taking it step by step I walk up to her and kiss her, pinning her right against the staircase allowing myself to kiss her for the first time in years.

I V Y

It's dark so I can't see, the footsteps are getting closer and closer.

However, just then I decided to grab the sharp leg and hide right by the door.

When it opens Samir is stepping in probably all cooled down from his meltdown.

He turns on the light and sees and broken chair but nobody in it.