T H I R T Y

PLEASEEEEEE read a/n

A L E X

Training camp. It's my favorite time of year. I'm away at a camp and it's just pure football. No distractions, just the thing I love most.

Well used to, I used to love it most.

Football isn't the love of my life anymore, Ivy is.

I still feel weary about leaving her knowing that she's 16 weeks pregnant but she wants me to go so I'm going.

I know that Coach Daisy offered her and Ki and paid job to be Co-Coaches for the summer cheer camp. It's the closest Ivy can get to cheer and she took it.

So we're both pretty busy. The last thing I'm doing is getting my bags together but I had to stop at home to give Rocky kisses.

I know Ivy wanted to be my last kiss but Rocky is my puppy and since my father is refusing to let us have her back I have to always find a way to spend time with her.

On my way out as I'm walking past my father's office, I hear speaking, it's a familiar voice.

Malia. 

Why is Ivy's mom here? I cant not be nosy so here I am putting my ear up to the door.

"Derrick, you don't understand, I'm trying to tell you that she's catching on" I'm not dumb this is about the lunch isn't it?

"Malia you called me to help you cover it up. That's what I did, they have no proof and Ivy will never know. If anything you did her a favor" How did she do her a favor?

"Derrick, I'm trusting you but if Ivy ever finds out then you're on my shit list" I can hear the bass in her voice.

"If Ivy finds out that's gonna be on you, don't add me to your shit list because for some reason the last person on it ended up dead" What. The. Fuck.

The first thing I do is head to the steps so I can get into my car to text Ivy but her mom is walking out immediately seeing me.

"Hey Alex" She looks around awkwardly and I give her a tight-lipped smile.

"I'm heading out for camp, tell my dad I said bye" I mutter exiting the house.

Maybe I really do need camp, it's the only place I feel safe besides with Ivy and it has been very hectic with the terrible trio dropping like flies.

I just really hope Ivy stays safe and everything is okay while I'm away, that's my main concern.

I V Y

Alex left for camp a day ago it's just been me and Ki being the pregnant duo we are.

"Okay okay, I have a question," Kimani asks while sitting up and taking the cucumbers off her face.

"Ask away" I keep mine on, I have ears I don't want to use my eyes just yet.

"Me and Sasha want to have our wedding by the end of next month, I know it's soon but I don't know how much longer I can wait. I want his last name and I want us to be married when we have our baby" I understand that, Ki has never been big on big celebrations for herself.

She loves up close and intimate things and I do too.

"We can start planning as soon as you're ready, whatever you want. I'm your fairy bridesmaid mother," I smile and she just laughs.

"I think it'll just be our immediate family, Kaden, and Sofia, Ci and Delilah, and you and Alex's immediate family" That's the perfect amount of people, excluding the four of us it'll probably be just 30 people