Remembrances

Author's Note: I know a lot of people don't like Sith Obi-Wan things, and considering how he's often portrayed, I'm not surprised. But Sith are fueled by passion, which just makes them a lot more... protective and possessive of their family, and in some cases, a lot more snuggly. ^-^ So, this is really just a lot of plotless father-son angst to make them hug in a way that's quite different from Canon. I hope you enjoy! 

~Rivana Rita

Also, this is a gift for ReadingBlueWolf on ao3, and this is for the SW Father-Son Appreciation Gift Exchange.

~ Amina Gila

Warning: Plotless nonsense to make Anakin and Obi-Wan hug and talk. ^-^

When Anakin Skywalker wakes up on a strange planet with no memory of his name or past or how he got there, he wants answers. Unfortunately, or not, the only ones who can provide insight are people who claim to be Jedi. Sent on a mission to destroy the Sith, Anakin quickly realizes that all is not as it seems, and he's missing key information behind the truth of his amnesia.

A breeze rustles the branches over his head, as he slowly opens his eyes, staring at the unfamiliar surroundings. Towering trees loom over him, and he's... lying on his back next to a hut?

What... where is he?

What is this place?

He tries to remember something, anything, but he realizes with steadily growing panic, his mind is drawing nothing but blanks. He can't remember anything. He doesn't even know who he is.

He pushes himself into a sitting position, looking around. He can't feel anything in his right arm, and looking down, he sees that it's... mechanical? For some reason, he expected that. It doesn't bother him, or maybe it does, but he's used to it. Apparently.

"Skywalker?" a deep voice asks, and he jumps, looking around to see a tiny green creature standing behind him, a frown on its frog-like face. The being looks familiar, and something is burning at the edge of his mind, but when he tries to reach for it, it only stubbornly evades him even further.

"Who are you?" he demands, trying to ignore his fear.

The creature frowns. "Remember nothing, do you?" Why does he talk so strangely?

Something in him protests at the thought of admitting something like that – admitting any kind of weakness so extreme as that – but he can't well deny it, can he? "No," he admits, hesitantly.

The creature's frown deepens. "Hmm, unexpected, this was," he murmurs.

"Who are you?" he demands again, ignoring the question he really wants to ask right now. 'Who am I?'

There's movement behind the hut, and someone else approaches – a man who looks like a Cerean. Apparently, he can still remember species, at least. Something about this person seems familiar too, but he can't shake a serious feeling of distrust at the sight of him, though he can't explain why. Then again, this entire situation has him completely on edge, and he has no idea what's going on. Why doesn't he remember anything?

"You were a Jedi," the smaller creature replies. A Jedi. Yes, he knows what that is. It feels like the truth, but he can't be sure. At the same time, is there a reason he shouldn't trust these people? He doesn't know, and it frustrates him to no end. "The Grandmaster of the Order, I am."

"This is Master Yoda," the other person cuts in, "I am Ki-Adi Mundi. You're Anakin Skywalker."

Anakin Skywalker.