Travelers to Tython

Author's Note: It's been a long time since I watched the Mandalorian, so hopefully this is in character and isn't skipping over important details. XD

Also, writing from a baby's POV is really hard, but this is supposed to be crack. XD And I don't consider Galen canon, and if he was, the way his relationship is always portrayed with Vader is not very realistic, so I changed it a bit to something that makes more sense.

I also don't think this is what you had in mind when you requested this gift, but hopefully you still like it. xD

PS. This is a gift for dw6fanmanxd on ao3. :)

~ Tirana Sorki

When Grogu is on the Seeing Stone, he accidentally summons Windu, Plo Koon, and Galen Marek to the future. Horrified at the Jedi's fate, Windu and Plo are determined to rebuild the Order. Galen wants to know Vader's fate and is disillusioned with all Force orders, including Luke's present one. And all Grogu cares about is staying with Din.

"Does this look Jedi to you?"

Grogu shifts in his dad's arms, blinking at the rocky formation in front of him. It's nothing like the Temple back home when he was little, but he can feel the Force strongly here. It's been so long since he was last with any other Jedi. Except Ahsoka.

"I guess you sit right here," his dad says, setting him down on the stone in the center of the circle. The Force feels brighter here, active.

He's at a Jedi Temple for the first time in a long time.

But he doesn't want to be. Not after last time. He just wants to stay with his dad, and he doesn't understand why he can't.

"Okay, here we go," his dad urges.

Which he really doesn't want to do. He doesn't want to call the Jedi to come and take him from his dad. He wants to stay with him.

His dad sighs. "This is the Seeing Stone. Are you seeing anything?"

The Force hasn't felt this bright in a long time, actually, and it makes him want to reach into it again. Grogu coos happily.

His dad slowly paces around the stone, seeming uncertain for some reason. "Or are they supposed to see you? Maybe there's some kind of control or something?"

Grogu doesn't know what he's talking about, but then a fluttering butterfly catches his attention, and it feels so bright when he's sitting in a Force-concentrated spot. He reaches out for it, though it stubbornly flutters just out of reach.

His dad circles around to stand in front of him again. "Come on, kid. Ahsoka told me all I had to do was get you here and you'd do the rest."

Grogu's arms drop to his sides, disappointment swelling through him.

He knows what he's supposed to be doing, and he should just do it. It'll make his dad proud of him. He seemed to find it interesting when Grogu uses the Force, for some reason.

Grogu reaches down, resting a clawed hand on the stone to feel it better as he reaches for the Force.

He loses all track of anything, as he feels the strength of the Force pulsing around him. But it feels like something is shifting in the Force, something moving. A pulse of energy explodes outwards, exhaustion running through him. He's so tired and all he wants to do is sleep now. He did what his dad asked.

Grogu drops onto his side on the stone, eyes slipping closed – or at least, he's about to, but then he realizes that his dad isn't the person standing in front of him.