𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

I'm  sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes. I'm sorry for a lot of things (including this)

It was your 3 month anniversary with Henry. You couldn't be more excited. You were able to get off work early, so you could surprise him. You ran to the store and grabbed his favorite chocolate and a card saying
'𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 3 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌! 𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 <3'
You payed for everything and sped home. You quietly snuck it the house making sure you were silent. You figured he would be on the couch watching some show but he wasn't. That's when you heard it. A faint moan coming from your bedroom. You made your way towards the door and swig it open. And there he was fucking another woman.
"Fuck! Just like that!" He threw his head back.
"HENRY WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?"
He came to a halt, and looked toward the door wide eyed.
"Y/n!? What are you doing home so early!?" He laughed nervously. You felt tears form in your eyes.
"We're done." You threw the chocolate and card at him and stormed out. You didn't know what to do. So you drove to a friends house.
You knocked on the door wiping tears from your eyes. When no one answered you knocked again.
"Coming!" You heard a voice call out. The door opened.
"Y/n? What are you doing here?" William looked at you confused.
"Henry, he he!" You burst into tears, placing you face in your palms. William knew you two had been dating. He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into a tight hug. He rested his chin on top of your head, slightly swaying back and forth. You returned the hug. You stayed like that for a while, he eventually pulled away.
" Would you like to come in?" You nodded.
"Here." He placed a mug of tea in front of you. You took a small sip.
"Sorry for randomly showing up at your doorstep." I mumbled while swirling the tea.
"Love, it's completely fine, in fact in honored I was the person you came to." He rubbed circles on my back.
"Can we watch a movie?" He smiled.
"Of course." We sat down on the couch.
"What would you like to watch?" He asked browsing the movies.
"It."
"You like horror?" He grinned.
"I love it." You stated. He started the movie.
Towards the end of the movie you were resting your head on his chest,and he was playing with your hair. When the credits began rolling you looked up at him. He looked back at you smiling.
"You are gorgeous." He said. You eyes widened in shock and you felt your cheeks heat up. His face went red as he realized he said that aloud.
"I-" Without another thought you kissed him. He gladly kissed you back. This simple kiss turned into a heated make out session. You sat on his legs, your arms wrapped around his neck. He had his hands on you waist. He pulled away panting slightly. Your eyes met his. He pulled you back into a kissed. He bit you lower lip, drawing a bit a blood. Using that as a distraction to pin you down.
"Bedroom?" He questioned. You nodded excitedly. He took grabbed your hand leading you to his room. He pinned you down again his hands grabbing your wrists and pinning them above your head. He kissed and sucked on your neck leaving hickeys everywhere. He let go of you hands and threw his shirt somewhere. (Rip shirt 😔) He grabbed the hem of your shirt and took it off. He removed your bra.
"So fucking gorgeous." He whispered before attack your breast. You moaned as he did so. He slipped your pants off along with you panties. He pulled away from you and sat opposite of you. You looked at his confused.
" What are you waiting for love?" He gestured towards his belt. You instantly knew what he meant. You undid his belt and slid his pants off. Leaving him in just his boxers. You slid those off as well. His cock hit his stomach. You began to jerk him off. He quietly moaned. You licked his top teasing him a bit. You bobbed your head up and down. He grabbed a fistful of you hair slamming you head down making you take all of him. He thrusted his hips upward making you gag.
"Pathetic can't even go without gagging.He chuckled.
" Let me fuck you senseless love."
He pushed you onto your back.
"You do want this right?"
"For the love of god! Please William! I need you!"
"Oh my pretty girl I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to fucking walk."
He thrusted himself into you. Quickly moving at a amazingly fast pace. He was big and he knew it. He was hitting all the right places. You were a moaning mess.
"Fuck!" You threw your head back in pleasure.
He leaned down toward you.
"Your such a slut for my cock huh?" You moaned in response.  He just chuckled.
You felt a familiar knot in your stomach begin to make itself know.
"William, I'm close!" You just barely were able to make out that sentence. That's when you heard you phone going off. It was Henry he was calling you.
" I've got a good idea." Williams slowed his pace down and managed to grab your phone.
"Fuck! I'm really close." You whined. He started to record. His pace became insanely fast, he hit the one stop that made you see stars. You felt the knot quickly became undone.
"William!" You screamed his name as he continued to fuck you senseless, craving his own release. His thrusts became sloppy.
"Fuck~" he threw his head back and groaned in pleasure, thrusting one last time and he finished inside you. He stopped recording.
"Time to send this to you know who." He managed to say.
"William, don't you fucking dare."
"Too late"

(Hey it me again. Ummm not sure how I feel about this one, fun to write tho I will admit. Hope y'all are doing well! I love you all so much and remember take care of yourselves! <3)

-williamaftonsslut

:)

P.s again im sorry and im taking requests!