𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧

Fluff<3 cuz y'know I can't do smut everytime.

You tapped your foot anxiously awaiting the arrival of your parents. You haven't seen them in years and you decided to reach out and invite them over for dinner.
"Love it'll be alright, they are going to love you." You have two other siblings, both are fairly successful. Your parents always babied them but you were never given any attention.

William rubbed your back as you waited for the doorbell to ring. *𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐠* Your face went pale as you heard the beautiful chime of the doorbell. One last time you checked your clothing and opened the door.
"Mom dad! I'm so glad to see you!" You thought that you should go in for a hug but your parents just stood there.
"Hello, y/n." Smiling awkwardly, you invited them inside. You lead them to the dinner table. William had finished setting everything up for dinner.
"Who are you?"
"I am William it's a pleasure to meet you, and you are?" William held out his hand to your father.
"Charles and this is my wife Julia." They shook hands. William gave a nod to Julia.

"Dinners all ready so come and eat!" Everyone gathered around the table. You set down all the food and took a seat next to William. He rubbed your thigh and gave a smile.

" So y/n did you cook this?" Your mother picked at her food with a look of disgust on her face.
"Yes but Will helped." She scoffed and nudged at Charles.
"So what's the deal with you two? Are you roommates, or is this a... Ya know a fake relationship to impress us?"
William clenched the fork.
"What!?" He chuckled.
"We are only wondering everything you two do seems forced." It was only the first 30 minutes of them being here and you wanted them to leave. They noticed the look on your face, and your mother scoffed.
"y/n your so sensitive, Charles we're leaving. They quickly left. You felt tears run down your cheeks. You sobbed, wiping tears from your face every few seconds. William looked disappointed your parents left, but he was far more worried about you. Without any words, he hugged you rubbing your back. You embraced him not letting go. You remained like this until you felt him pick you up and take you to your bedroom. He cuddled up with you. Kissing your forehead.

(Damn I have a lot to work on for this surprise for today)